General (non-ISU) Wrestling Twitter/News Thread

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Very strange it disappeared there were specific updates being given at the time..
I wonder if he got in trouble for medical privacy issues or something if he didn’t have permission to post. Still don’t know how it could be kept this silent everywhere if there was an emergency call to his residence.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I wonder if he got in trouble for medical privacy issues or something if he didn’t have permission to post. Still don’t know how it could be kept this silent everywhere if there was an emergency call to his residence.
There would be no legal prohibitions on him sharing info. Potentially he may have made the family upset, but Pat Mineo would not be covered by any privacy rules.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
There would be no legal prohibitions on him sharing info. Potentially he may have made the family upset, but Pat Mineo would not be covered by any privacy rules.
True, I think he was probably asked by someone to delete the post. There were a lot of reactions and comments on it so not sure why it hasn’t surfaced some place else. Time will tell I guess.

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Michigan and Nebraska. Surprised not Rutgers
Willie didn’t mention Michigan on his show. Not saying AJ didn’t call them but the 5 schools Willie mentioned on his show were…

Arizona State
Nebraska
Oregon State
Iowa State
Northern Colorado

Also said something about Northern Colorado having $700k to pass out among the 3 of them (assuming he means the 3 Ferrari brothers)

• Dislike
Reactions: G-imJustafan

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Willie didn’t mention Michigan on his show. Not saying AJ didn’t call them but the 5 schools Willie mentioned on his show were…

Arizona State
Nebraska
Oregon State
Iowa State
Northern Colorado

Also said something about Northern Colorado having $700k to pass out among the 3 of them (assuming he means the 3 Ferrari brothers)
Does Nickerson have no integrity? I always thought he was a decent guy but I’m changing my mind lately.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
just let AJ go to the WWE

I'm sure they will throw some $ at him and his absurd personality and excessive hubris

WWE is all an act though and the wrestlers have to work together for safety and entertainment reasons.
Nothing about AJ is an act. He is a self absorbed narcissist. Im not an expert but I have a feeling other wrestlers aren’t like that in real life. They seem like professionals nowadays.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
WWE is all an act though and the wrestlers have to work together for safety and entertainment reasons.
Nothing about AJ is an act. He is a self absorbed narcissist. Im not an expert but I have a feeling other wrestlers aren’t like that in real life. They seem like professionals nowadays.
Colby Covington of wrestling now days

cloneraslin

Apr 11, 2006
Imagine being Angelo and having to go to northern Colorado bc your brother sucks as a human

I like Northern Colorado, Nickerson was an ast for Iowa State and that’s how he got Moreno & Kiley on his staff (now just Kiley) Beautiful campus in the mountains. And UNC will have a great team next year. With that said I hope they stay far away from the Ferrari’s

125 Stevo Poulin JR
133 Dominick Serrano JR
141 Andrew Alirez SR
149 Benji Alanis JR
157 Vincent Zerban JR
165 Derek Matthews JR
174 Travis Mastrogiovanni JR
184 Branson Britten JR
or Andrew Donahue SO
197 Noah Pettigrew SO
285 Xavier Doolin JR

This team has a title favorite in Alirez and 2-3 more All-American candidates in Poulin, Serrano, Zerban.

Reactions: CyGold

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa

Arizona State
Nebraska
Oregon State
Iowa State
Northern Colorado

I saw Michigan mentioned in a HR post. I don’t believe anything that is posted. Thinking that Iowa State had any interest is funny

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron