General (non-ISU) Wrestling Twitter/News Thread

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I get that part but I'm still surprised he wants to make that cut for 2.5 months when he's the clear favorite at 133.
He’s lost a match at 133 this year, Fix is there, and 125 is awful. I don’t blame him for dropping if he is

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
I get that part but I'm still surprised he wants to make that cut for 2.5 months when he's the clear favorite at 133.
I doubt he’s planning on making it for 2.5 months. He’ll probably make it 2x before conferences so 4x total.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
The plot thickens

As almost always with kids who are trouble, the problem is with the parents. Garbage family straight from the top. If it means the Hawks don't get Angelo, all the better! Dont think Anthony is good enough to worry about and AJ wont be able to stay out of trouble.

Honestly they remind me a bit of the Ball family (except the Ball kids are respectable). Clown father, oldest brother is great but flawed (Lonzo's body is broken, AJ's brain is broke), middle brother is not as good as the name implies, younger brother is the best of the bunch.

Reactions: Diehardisu6988

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
I was about to ask the same thing. I haven't seen or heard anything except for a post here. It's uncommon for something like this to stay out of the twittersphere for too long.
Agree. It's not on Twitter or the OSU forums that I found. I mean, something so specific has very little chance of being out there without there being some truth behind it. I hope he's ok. I do maintenance on my cars and always feel anxious when I'm underneath. A car falling while under it is nightmare fuel for me.

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I was about to ask the same thing. I haven't seen or heard anything except for a post here. It's uncommon for something like this to stay out of the twittersphere for too long.
I cant find the original post anymore . It was Mineo in the FB group Wrestling Room. It was up for several hours - not sure what‘s up .

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron