Gary Barta everybody

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
So when is Barta going to apologize for and thoroughly investigate the way our band, cheer squad, teams, and fans are routinely treated in Iowa City...?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Oh I don’t know, maybe it’s because the ISU fan base is a bunch of delusional idiots being blindly led by egomaniacs that are detached from reality and they would rather try dealing with other people going forward.

tenor.gif

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
I called people idiots for suggesting the game should end. After seeing this I’m starting to kind of reconsider. Not for any competitive reasons but because their administration is turning into the same tavernhoks that their fan base is lade up off. Before the last few years I had always at least respected the school and players even if a lot of their fans are idiots. If they are going to make stuff up every time they come to Ames though then why should we let them come.

rubberhead

Sep 11, 2019
If you're from iowa and you don't know that the largest school in the state and the one more iowans attend than any other in-state school exists, you might be dumb enough to fit in in Iowa City

UCF and Florida International are the 2 biggest colleges in Florida. Pre-Scott Frost, did you know anything about these 2?

• Dumb
Reactions: Bigman38 and JP4CY

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
My sources tell me Iowa fans were yelling slurs at their own band to frame ISU fans. As is tradition, these hawk fans have fled the country.

rubberhead

Sep 11, 2019
Holy ****. You’re one of those ******* losers that cares more about Iowa State than anything else.

All you are good for is calling people names. I have kept it clean, just voicing my opinion on board titled " To Iowa Fans" and " Gary Barta". I'm not trolling your Cyclone messages. Just the ones regarding the Hawks.

• Disagree
Reactions: CY88CE11

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
UCF and Florida International are the 2 biggest colleges in Florida. Pre-Scott Frost, did you know anything about these 2?
1- i dont live in florida.

2- Yes, i actually knew about these two well before scott frost, UCF was a team that i thought had a lot of potential even before they got good and was a team i thought should be near the top of the big 12's expansion list if it A) wanted to expand and B) there weren't P5 teams available.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron