Gamewatch in Mpls. Area?

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
Anyone know if there is somewhere to watch the CU vs. ISU game in the Mpls. (western/southern suburbs) area? I read that the game is on Fox College Sports, but I do not have that with my basic Comcast package.

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
I have called Joe Sensors and they are not able to get it due to it only being on Digital Cable. So I don't think we would have any luck at Pauley's either but I will check with them tonight and Kelly's as well.

I have it at my house but my Hawk of a wife is making us go find it at a bar due to Iowa being on Big10 network.

I will let you know my progress on this. It is nice seeing another Chaska Clone.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo Wild Wings in Chanhassen has Digital Cable and Direct TV so they said "we should be able to get the ISU game." They seemed really busy so I didn't want to bother them too much to make him check if they had it. But we have a chance. Otherwise it is only 5.95 a month to add the sports package onto your cable bill if you have a digital box and then you could cancel after this month.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
5.95 is worth it to sit on your own couch and drink your own beer! Plus JHudd, you get to sit next to your smokin hot wife instead of some fat dude smoking.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
No smoking in MN anymore as of OCT 1st, whoo hoo!

But the fat guy reference still works.

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
Nice - thanks for checking that out JHudd.

I didn't know about the 5.95 package either - I do have a digital cable box. Would that package be effective immediately if I added it in the morning. Do you know what channel it would be on?

I wouldn't mind tivoing Brett and Todd's last game at home. :)

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
Channel 724 it shows aTm and Mizzou but it should be us according to cyclones.com and yes mine took effect today when I added it this afternoon. We will be at Bufallo Wild Wings in Chan. Pauly's does not have Dig. Cable so that place is out, did not get to Kelly's tonight. I will PM you my number in case it doesn't work out for you and you want to meet a fellow Cyclone fan for the game.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I got the package at the beginning of football season, and then I cancel it after. So for 20 bucks I get a few Cyclone games. One bar tab is more than that.

mnclonefan

Nov 6, 2007
Buffalo Wild Wings in Plymouth and Coon Rapids both said that they have it on tv. The Champlain location did not have it playing.

I hope that helps someone.