Gabby Petito found dead in Wyoming

CyVeteran

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 8, 2006
Been there, I didnt get married until 40. I ended up marring 10 years younger. So far the waiting was worth it.

Until you are changing diapers in your mid 40's and using a walker at your kids HS graduation. I kid.....lol. Though I'm glad I started in my mid 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: chadly82

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Finally they find something to charge him with outside of suspicion. If he isn't dead, they will find him.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Sounds like Dog Chapman may get involved. Lol. He’ll probably make the Feds look bad again.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Finally they find something to charge him with outside of suspicion. If he isn't dead, they will find him.
Yup. He will slip up eventually if alive. Especially if the FBI is involved in the search it probably won’t take too overly long.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
pretty convenient that the parents knew exactly where to look for him to find things others have missed for a month.

We'll see what the FBI says but I'm still not convinced he's there or was ever there. Unless the remains they found was his ******* head, I won't be quick to buy the "he got eaten by gators" theory.

So either he went there to kill himself,(in which case why would the parents wait so long to come forward with a location, wouldn't they want a body to bury?), he's one of the world's greatest survivalists, or he was never there to begin with.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
pretty convenient that the parents knew exactly where to look for him to find things others have missed for a month.

We'll see what the FBI says but I'm still not convinced he's there or was ever there. Unless the remains they found was his ******* head, I won't be quick to buy the "he got eaten by gators" theory.

So either he went there to kill himself,(in which case why would the parents wait so long to come forward with a location, wouldn't they want a body to bury?), he's one of the world's greatest survivalists, or he was never there to begin with.

This has a Days of Our Lives Stefano faked death written all over it.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Either his body is found or him in prison forever- Prefer he suffered in prison for life but her parents can't be wondering if the POS is still out there somewhere.

Help Support Us

Become a patron