Funny Story

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Why he would sit down and talk to "such people?" Reallly, just because they are a little rough looking with long hair?

This goes right along with the initial story, about how people can judge and dismiss others based simply on appearance or other factors. I'm not going to sit on my high horse here, because I'm just as guilty as others at times. I think it is natural to be somewhat defensive in your assessment of others. It is beautiful, however, to see people who don't do that.

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
I just have to tell this story. Sorry if you don't think this is funny but i did.

Well i have a very funny story. We were in a Newark NJ gas station in a minivan with Iowa plates and there was a car full of guys with gangster clothes on and they drove up to our car and told us to roll down our window. My unlce made up some excuse that it didn't work. So they parked and we were scared for our lives and just wanting leave as soon as possible. We couldn't because my grandpa who is about 70 was in paying for gas. We called him and told him to get back to the car now because there we some possible gang members outside. so he said alright but when he came out they rolled down there window and told him to come over. Now my grandpa really has no idea what a gangster is because he has been in Iowa basically all his life. So he walks over to the car and about this time we are all frieking out in our minivan scared for my grandpa. About 5 minutes later he steps back from the car laughing his head off and walks back to our minivan. When he got in the car he's was like "nice guys". Turns out he had just cracked a bunch of jokes with a car full of what looked like a bunch of gangsters and even got directions back to our campground. This all happened at about 10:30 at night.
I enjoyed this story. thx.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron