FS MBB Tickets

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Okay, here is what I have to offer:

A pair of tickets together in Section 210, Row 17 for 5 games picked from the options below. $440 total (10 tickets).

• Pick 1 big game (Iowa, Oklahoma).
  • Pick 2 non-conference games (Grand Valley, Chicago State, Chattanooga, Arkansas-Pine Bluff).
  • Pick 2 conference games (Texas Tech, West Virginia, TCU, K-State).

Section 210 is the end line extended in the upper deck behind the Visitor's bench. Row 17 is the last row. We could have picked closer, but unless we moved to the front, it just isn't worth it because of the extra features of the last row (stand without blocking anyone, ledge for coats and drinks).

I'm making this offer only to CF-ers. I will check your forum postings before I reply.

I think I could probably sell just the big game tickets on the open market for nearly this amount, but I prefer the idea of selling them for less, avoiding the hassle, and making sure they get in the hands of a true fan.

Please send a PM if interested.

Last edited:

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
Okay, here is what I have to offer:

A pair of tickets together in Section 210, Row 17 for 5 games picked from the options below. $440 total (10 tickets).

• Pick 1 big game (Iowa, Oklahoma).
  • Pick 2 non-conference games (Grand Valley, Chicago State, Chattanooga, Arkansas-Pine Bluff).
  • Pick 2 conference games (Texas Tech, West Virginia, TCU, K-State).

Section 210 is the end line extended in the upper deck behind the Visitor's bench. Row 17 is the last row. We could have picked closer, but unless we moved to the front, it just isn't worth it because of the extra features of the last row (stand without blocking anyone, ledge for coats and drinks).

I'm making this offer only to CF-ers. I will check your forum postings before I reply.

I think I could probably sell just the big game tickets on the open market for nearly this amount, but I prefer the idea of selling them for less, avoiding the hassle, and making sure they get in the hands of a true fan.

I'm legitimately interested. Should I PM you?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Still have one set of ticket pairs for Chicago State, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and TCU.

$440 total for 10 tickets.