FS/FT Basketball Seasons 4 Working Automobile

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
Looking to trade 2 season tickets to the rest of the games this season for a working car. Seats in 201 row 14.

You don't necessarily have to give or sell me the car. Am open to trading the tickets to rent a car for the rest of the basketball season. If you are willing to lend me a reliable car preferably with 4wd until ISU either wins the National Championship or ISU goes out in the tournament you get the tickets.

Car must make it from Des Moines to Aspen CO on New Years Day for the deal to be consummated if it breaks down you are towing it back to Iowa and I keep my tickets. Can check out what you got in Ames or DSM Tues or Weds. Can sweeten deal with a couple extra tickets to MVSU.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Dumb_and_Dumber__117403.jpg

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
So are you also providing big12 and NCAA tickets? If not shouldn't the owner get the vehicle back after the last home game?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I was so going to take this deal until you said the car had to be reliable.

Well, what's your definition of reliable?

Is a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am, 163,000 miles, half of the back bumper missing, front passenger and back driver side windows don't stay rolled up, windshield cracked in multiple lines, air conditioning only works in the winter and heat only works in the summer a reliable car?

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines

Is a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am, 163,000 miles, half of the back bumper missing, front passenger and back driver side windows don't stay rolled up, windshield cracked in multiple lines, air conditioning only works in the winter and heat only works in the summer a reliable car?

Not sure if there's a deal to be made for the seasons and KU/weekend games but there might be a deal to be made....

Serious offers will get serious responses!

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

Oh, and the mechanic recommends not driving it more than 40 miles at a time. It could be driven cross country. Stops would just have to be made every half hour.

Help Support Us

Become a patron