FS: 4 Tickets to KU Game (Aisle Seat) & Parking Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerclone924

Oct 26, 2009
Section 135, Row 13, Seats 1-4
$2000.00 for all 4 and parking pass
PM me if interested.
EDIT: Will hear offers as well, PM with offer.

Tickets are sold.

Last edited:

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
The asking price for these tickets seems reasonable to me. Corner balcony tickets are going for well over $200 ea. I'm glad the OP came here to offer to cyclone fans first because as soon as he takes them to stub hub they are going to be snatched up by KU fans immediately at that price.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
The asking price for these tickets seems reasonable to me. Corner balcony tickets are going for well over $200 ea. I'm glad the OP came here to offer to cyclone fans first because as soon as he takes them to stub hub they are going to be snatched up by KU fans immediately at that price.

Agreed. The cheapest lower level on cyclones.com ticket exchange is $330 each for a pair in the corner

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Meanwhile, Stub Hub has tickets for the game at Baylor for $4.25 . . . that is with the decimal point!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I love how people are justifying wanting to gouge fellow fans who want to just be there and cheer their team on by stubhub...just because they're listed that high don't always mean they sell for that high.

I got completely screwed out of tickets by the athletic website, and could have been going for 35 bucks....and im willing to pay more than that. But I can't justify the prices some are asking. I'll watch from home if I have to.

tigerclone924

Oct 26, 2009
I love how people are justifying wanting to gouge fellow fans who want to just be there and cheer their team on by stubhub...just because they're listed that high don't always mean they sell for that high.

I got completely screwed out of tickets by the athletic website, and could have been going for 35 bucks....and im willing to pay more than that. But I can't justify the prices some are asking. I'll watch from home if I have to.

And the people that are selling their seats would gladly go to the game if their tickets don't sell. They have paid a hefty donation on top of the seat cost and would be willing to watch from home if someone would like to pay what they are asking. It's a win win for them, an opportunity afforded them by paying the donation and seat cost. Sell them and make a good chunk of the season ticket cost, don't sell them and get to go to the game.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
And the people that are selling their seats would gladly go to the game if their tickets don't sell. They have paid a hefty donation on top of the seat cost and would be willing to watch from home if someone would like to pay what they are asking. It's a win win for them, an opportunity afforded them by paying the donation and seat cost. Sell them and make a good chunk of the season ticket cost, don't sell them and get to go to the game.

Very true. I get while a lot of people don't see it as gouging the way I do. If they can get the money, then more power to them. I think I'm just more upset with the ticket website than anything and the reality I simply can't afford to put that much money on a basketball game right now. As long as we win, it's all good!

H

HGPuck

The only issue I have with complaints in threads like this are when people use terms like 'gouging' and 'ripping off.' I have yet to see a thread with someone asking for significantly more than market value (based on the sold ticket records on Stubhub and what tickets have been listed for on here and shortly after listed as sold). I can understand being upset about the price of tickets on the secondary market for games like this, but the use of terms like that border on personal attacks on the character of those selling tickets (most of whom are season tickets holders that have paid significant amounts for tickets) seems out of line.

I have used the ticket forum on here quite a bit over the years both buying and selling. And really appreciate using it because neither party has to pay fees and you know you are dealing with Cyclone fans. But the inevitable comments in the treads cut down on the number of people who use it which is a shame.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The only issue I have with complaints in threads like this are when people use terms like 'gouging' and 'ripping off.' I have yet to see a thread with someone asking for significantly more than market value (based on the sold ticket records on Stubhub and what tickets have been listed for on here and shortly after listed as sold). I can understand being upset about the price of tickets on the secondary market for games like this, but the use of terms like that border on personal attacks on the character of those selling tickets (most of whom are season tickets holders that have paid significant amounts for tickets).

I have used the ticket forum on here quite a bit over the years both buying and selling. And really appreciate using it because neither party has to pay fees and you know you are dealing with Cyclone fans. But the inevitable comments in the treads cut down on the number of people who use it which is a shame.

If you are selling on this site to Cyclone fans for significantly less than the market rate for comparable seats (sales, not listings on Stub Hub), then I wouldn't call it "gouging."

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
The only issue I have with complaints in threads like this are when people use terms like 'gouging' and 'ripping off.' I have yet to see a thread with someone asking for significantly more than market value (based on the sold ticket records on Stubhub and what tickets have been listed for on here and shortly after listed as sold). I can understand being upset about the price of tickets on the secondary market for games like this, but the use of terms like that border on personal attacks on the character of those selling tickets (most of whom are season tickets holders that have paid significant amounts for tickets) seems out of line.

Don't want to get accused of gouging or ripping off? Then don't do it. Stubhub prices fall into the gouging category.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Hey if someone is willing to pay what you are asking go for it. It's value is what someone is willing to pay. No one is entitled to a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.