Friday QOTW 2/21 - What is your vice?

Cy83ag

Mar 20, 2010
Earlham
A can of Pringles and a can of the cheese dip they sell with it at Casey's, I can feel my arteries constricting as I type.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Busch Light, I can't believe it's not on here yet. Where's Chris?

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
I can't decide if I like scotch or bourbon more and that reminded me of this exchange from the tv show MASH.

Radar: Will Scotch be all right for everybody, sir?
Henry Blake: Yeah, fine, Radar - perfect.
Radar: [offering a drink to Captain Sloan] Uh, I ran out of ice sir, so I used bourbon.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
To be clear for legal purposes, I'm positive everyone in this thread is referencing eating dandelion in their salads when they reference "weed." :-|

ThurgoodMarshal

Jul 18, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Trying to quit smoking. Switched to an E cig in December and I'm down about 75%. Trying to take that last step to switch totally over.

Hang tough man. I did the same thing recently and it's worked out great for me. Do you use an actual vape or just those little plastic things that look like cigs?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
My brother used those little floss pick things to combat his smoking, he said just fiddling with those helped him not crave smoking as bad.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
That's great! from Central Iowa eCigs? I recently upgraded to the itaste MVP and absolutely love it.

Yep. I got a ProVari. In three months, I am almost even as far as overall spending, and that is with wasting a lot as I tried to figure out how to keep it running right. So going forward, I figure I will be saving about $100/month plus feeling better too.

bugs4cy

Jun 7, 2009
Story County
Bing. Its a slightly caffeinated drink with bing cherry juice in it. I dont drink coffee but one of these will do me each morning. Originally saw it in HyVee. Now its hard to find and pricey. So I order a load of it at a time online, watching sales and free shipping offers. So every couple of months I'm sure the UPS guy wants to slap me because a veritable pallet of Bing shows up at our door.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Yep. I got a ProVari. In three months, I am almost even as far as overall spending, and that is with wasting a lot as I tried to figure out how to keep it running right. So going forward, I figure I will be saving about $100/month plus feeling better too.

Does it smoke like a regular cig? I bought a cheap e-cig at the tobacco store and the guy told me not to smoke it like a regular cig. Needless to say, it didn't help my habit at all.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Trying to quit smoking. Switched to an E cig in December and I'm down about 75%. Trying to take that last step to switch totally over.

Try getting a sinus infection. Every drag feels like fire going up your nostrils and radiating across your face.

That's how I quit.

Then I had to change every habit and avoid places where I was in the habit of smoking.

It was hard living in the shower for a month, but I finally did it.

Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron