For Those of You That Don't Care!

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
**** Vitale More Sexual During March Madness, Wife Lorraine Reports | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Even though that was published by The Onion, I still think it borders on non-fiction.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
I got Barcelona. I've been, and I would go back - especially to see how much progress has been made on the Sagrada Familia. Very cool city and also enjoyed side trips to Montserrat and Tarragona.

cydoge

Nov 14, 2013
Ankeny
Cape Town for me, not really sure what it is supposed to be like there, so I have no idea how accurate it is.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Just a couple things......

Star-Wars-Archenemies-620x1240.png

What City Should You Actually Live In

I'm supposed to be in Tokyo.

Also Tokyo!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Just found out I should be living in London. Yet this was far from shocking. I've caught myself watching Premier League futball on Saturday mornings these past months and I have a thing for Dr WHO companions. Tally-ho

Reactions: SNEDDS3

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
No worries man. I've been in a similar ****** situation with a gf. It isn't fun.

I will always remember that face. I hope I don't run into him. Words will be had. The fact that her family has not put a stop to it says volumes.

The bad is that I was finally putting it behind me. Now I am dating again, another woman with long term potential that I am very much into, and I don't want it affecting things with us.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
LA for me.

What's a Bay Once? I picked Destiny's Child for no other reason that I think it's probably the oldest reference.

Also picked GnR since I wasn't going to pick that Canadian kid and I didn't recognize any of the other names/acts.

Lastly, What is that blob next to what I assume is Hans Solo in the black vest? Some kind of giant grub?

Last edited:

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
I've spent too much time today looking at, adding and removing items, and purchasing socks from Stance.com.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron