For Those of You That Don't Care!

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
For those of you that don't care about the whole Bubu thing feel free to post in here whatever you want.

I had Benchwarmers for supper last night.

EDIT: The worst thing about that is I could have waited until tonight and been at the podcast live.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
I've got a deep boggie that I can't blow out. How do I get it?

Dig for that mother. A sense of pride and airflow will bestow upon you after completion.

I had Smashburger last night. Solid burgers, great fries.

My wife and I recently became addicted to the show Parenthood.

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
If you know someone who has been abused, is being abused, or is suffering through the aftermath of abuse, do not ever be afraid assist them in getting the help they need. Only when those that are being abused and those that do the abusing get the help they need will the generational cycle stop.

Someone I was only acquainted with for a few months, ran straight back to her ex after our parting and within a matter of a few weeks, became engaged to him. They were broken up for a year when we started dating. He spent 3 years breaking her down, emotionally abusing her, all the while cheating on her. And they are to be married.

I'm not religious, but I pray that she escapes the hell she could be walking into, before kids are brought into the picture.

This is something I do care about.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
And I'd like to follow up my first family guy clip with this.

[video=youtube;f68VXKMZT1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68VXKMZT1Q[/video]

If you know someone who has been abused, is being abused, or is suffering through the aftermath of abuse, do not ever be afraid assist them in getting the help they need. Only when those that are being abused and those that do the abusing get the help they need will the generational cycle stop.

Someone I was only acquainted with for a few months, ran straight back to her ex after our parting and within a matter of a few weeks, became engaged to him. They were broken up for a year when we started dating. He spent 3 years breaking her down, emotionally abusing her, all the while cheating on her. And they are to be married.

I'm not religious, but I pray that she escapes the hell she could be walking into, before kids are brought into the picture.

This is something I do care about.

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Just a couple things......

Star-Wars-Archenemies-620x1240.png

What City Should You Actually Live In

I'm supposed to be in Tokyo.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I picked my son up from school and it was just starting to snow a few flakes. 40 minutes later it's white outside my window!

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Hey, there's a woman who likes sniffing and biting dirty diapers!

...oh, this has been stated? And repeated? well then, carry on ladies and gents...

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I'm not looking forward to dealing with idiot drivers on the way home because of a couple snow flakes.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Normally a thread like this would be closed, but I think it is better than a lot of what is on the front page today. And I agree the Bubu stuff is serious, but there isn't a lot of rational thought in those threads.

And to add to the thread:

**** Vitale More Sexual During March Madness, Wife Lorraine Reports | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I just sent two texts meant for my husband to my former boss instead. (and by former, I mean they are no longer my boss, they DO still work here).