Five MOST important games for Shorthorns

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I hope the players on all the big 12 teams share their fan's hate for Texas and OU.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I hope the players on all the big 12 teams share their fan's hate for Texas and OU.
OuT are only slightly worse than sec and espn. The whole bunch can go to heYY for ruining college football.

OU and TX have a special place on the wall of shame. They should have known better. And they don't really need the extra millions. It's a flash in the pan that will backfire on them and us.

Reactions: Cycsk and bozclone

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
We need to have a big castrating knife statue right outside the visiting locker room. For Texas

Wilber

Aug 4, 2006

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
We need to have a big castrating knife statue right outside the visiting locker room. For Texas
I remember a bit on David Letterman ages ago with an Australian woman who castrated sheep with her teeth.

She had a gap between her to front teeth, apparently that helped.

Maybe she’s not busy.

• Wow
Reactions: cstrunk

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Biggest thing I got from that is the desire for Sarkisian’s record to “forever” be 1-0 vs Oklahoma State. Arrogant bastards assume they will be in the SEC next year. Bowlsby’s one goal needs to be to force Texas and OU to stay thru the current GOR in June 2025. Muck this thing up legally and make the Sooners and Horns play at each Big 12 school two more times.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
OuT are only slightly worse than sec and espn. The whole bunch can go to heYY for ruining college football.

OU and TX have a special place on the wall of shame. They should have known better. And they don't really need the extra millions. It's a flash in the pan that will backfire on them and us.

"OUT"

That is the perfect acronym for Oklahoma and Texas!

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I remember a bit on David Letterman ages ago with an Australian woman who castrated sheep with her teeth.

She had a gap between her to front teeth, apparently that helped.

Maybe she’s not busy.
She can be the overseer of the mass procedure given by these gentlemen below. She can catch any that get away.
Go Cajuns!

**** Texas with a rusty spoon
how about a rusty fork instead
Rusty spork.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
"OUT"

That is the perfect acronym for Oklahoma and Texas!
OuT is the perfect acronym for them, yes. They are OUT and good riddance.

We will always remember them now with distaste and distrust, much more than usual. Unfortunately we might also be remembering them for the two teams that ruined college football.

I also like to think of them this way:
OuFu
uTFu
HaFu!

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Any Texas fan I know just assumes Iowa state a is an auto loss. This is not a serious article

Reactions: Aclone