Five MOST important games for Shorthorns

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I did a brief search and didn't see this posted. Shows what they think of ISU

Texas Football: Five most important games of the season (yahoo.com)
BrokenGreatGalapagospenguin-max-1mb.gif

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Interesting. Here in West Virginia there was an interview with the WV AD. At the end he said something to this effect "I tell my coaches not to worry about where we end up because we'll be fine. I then instruct them to focus on one thing this season and that's to beat the crap out of OU and TX." I busted a gut. We're not alone.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Interesting. Here in West Virginia there was an interview with the WV AD. At the end he said something to this effect "I tell my coaches not to worry about where we end up because we'll be fine. I then instruct them to focus on one thing this season and that's to beat the crap out of OU and TX." I busted a gut. We're not alone.

Man, that'd be fun to hear. Some reporter needs to collect these kind of quotes and write a story @ChrisMWilliams on the hatred across the 8.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
  • Agree
Reactions: AlaCyclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Your right JM4CY! So I'm not going to click on the article, if it's in any way related to Tx.

Who were the 5 games then? A short synopsis if you wouldn't mind?
OU, Arkansas, Louisiana, TCU and…don’t make me click it again!

Oklahoma State.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
Assuming this is the last season we play them for a very long time, I would love to end on a three game winning steak in the series.

Agreed, even though it's a 6 hour drive for me, I just got tickets for that game - specifically so I can lose my voice booing and screaming at Texas. Let's make them well aware that they're not welcome anymore.

Reactions: t-noah

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron