Ferentz done at Iowa?

Cpech56

Aug 12, 2012
Here's some funny shi t for you....

Per the DM Register Ex Nebraska Coordinator Carl Pellini (Bo's Brother) has applied for the Des Moines Lincoln Head Coaching Position.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Honestly though I know there's been no earth shattering news in this presser but as a Cyclone Football fan I wish Rhoads would do something similar to this. A state of Cyclone Football per say. If anything it gives us fans some more hope and trust that there's still confidence in the organization.

Why? So fans like you, can berate it like iowa fans?

Iowa88

Aug 30, 2014
Serious question. What year(s) did you attend University of Iowa?

Graduated 2012, was around for one of the best years 2009 and made it to Miami for the Orange Bowl. I'm guessing that offsets a likely (and typical) 'you didn't graduate from UI' slight.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Honestly though I know there's been no earth shattering news in this presser but as a Cyclone Football fan I wish Rhoads would do something similar to this. A state of Cyclone Football per say. If anything it gives us fans some more hope and trust that there's still confidence in the organization.

What do you want him to say? I think most are tired of the talk they want results on the field.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Graduated 2012, was around for one of the best years 2009 and made it to Miami for the Orange Bowl. I'm guessing that offsets a likely (and typical) 'you didn't graduate from UI' slight.

So you're an adult and you think Fran is good at recruiting? Lol

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Now you're an Iowa grad posting on a Cyclone message board, congrats. I can usually forgive the tavernhoks and floodplainhoks because they don't know any better but I would expect better from an actual alum.