Ferentz bashes player causing him to transfer

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
How about you share with us the entire quote.

This is @Nate STANley

giphy.gif

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
“I didn’t know who the hell was going to start and if it was Deuce, with all due respect to Deuce, I might’ve stayed in Iowa City. He’s still picking up, I’m joking, it’s not a pleasant thought going to your third guy at this point.”
That literally doesn't make it any better

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Horrible joke aside, this a terrible reflection of the QB development at Iowa.

Really, you can't trust a player that's been in your program for 2 years against a 3 win team, that's last in your division?

• Agree
Reactions: ISC and Acylum

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
“I didn’t know who the hell was going to start and if it was Deuce, with all due respect to Deuce, I might’ve stayed in Iowa City. He’s still picking up, I’m joking, it’s not a pleasant thought going to your third guy at this point.”
So that makes it all better? He's just confirming that Hogan sucks and they'd be in a world of hurt if they had to go to him. While that's probably entirely true, it's not something you joke about at a press conference. I'm guessing Hogan's days at Iowa are now numbered, although that's probably what Ferentz is hoping for. What a classy coach.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
TBF that is not exculpatory.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
How does he not know who is third string on his depth chart. It's not that many numbers

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Parents’ fault???? Isn’t that what the trolls did for other stuff?
I was going after the family atmosphere that they have been talking about. Kirk's quote is akin to "Well one of my kids is a total dumb ass and I don't want him with us on the Family Feud....just kidding he is a dumb ass."

Help Support Us

Become a patron