FAWcast: Episode 125 (Adam says goodbye)

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
As someone who doesn't have time to listen to the FAWcast, could someone tell me where Adam is going/why he is leaving?

Paraphrasing...

"Had an opportunity that I could not pass up with Farm Bureau."

...Charter razzed him it was for the money/fame like KD leaving OKC for Golden State.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Adam, still hope to see you at CF events, Big 12 tournament, and NCAA tournament games.

Reactions: AdamJGray

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Definitely with Mark on the phone thing as I hate the thing. Seems hard to do as a Realtor.

CW is also right in that I hope the charters keep up as I wanted to go on one but its hard living a couple hours from Des Moines. That is a job I would suck at.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Can we get a final Ask Gray podcast?

Best of luck on your new adventures, Adam. Also, Romo still sucks. That's why he's on TV now instead of the field. :No jimlad needed:

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Can we get a final Ask Gray podcast?

Best of luck on your new adventures, Adam. Also, Romo still sucks. That's why he's on TV now instead of the field. :No jimlad needed:

1st: Romo is an all time great QB. It's a shame that Jerry didn't put a solid team around him while he was in his prime. By the time the team was there, he was to broken down from all the years being on awful teams.

2nd: Like how I led off with that one ^^^.. I'll be on a podcast or two next week still.

Reactions: JHUNSY

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. I continue to say the community on Cyclone Fanatic is unique and as good as it gets. It's been a pleasure getting to know some off you both on the site and off. Minus JBurke......He's the worst.

Really excited about my new opportunity but at the same time sad to go. Enjoyed being a part of the CF family these past 4.5 years and I won't be a stranger. See you all up in Ames cheering on the team!

Go Cyclones!

Last edited:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
For 6 figures, I could leave my job to be Grays replacement. Just throwing it out there

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
1st: Romo is an all time great QB. It's a shame that Jerry didn't put a solid team around him while he was in his prime. By the time the team was there, he was to broken down from all the years being on awful teams.

2nd: Like how I led off with that one ^^^.. I'll be on a podcast or two next week still.

I'm already planning an emotional goodbye monologue to Adam on the final On the Trail. Tears are sure to be shed.... by him.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'll never forget the time Adam had explosive diarrhea all weekend at the Big 12 basketball tourney a couple years ago... didn't walk right for weeks. Bless his heart!

Help Support Us

Become a patron