Favorite Line in Movie History

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
giphy.gif

CoachT03

Sep 9, 2012
"Well, ****, here's the deal: I'm the best there is, plain and simple. I mean, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. You know, nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a--just a big, hairy, American winning machine. If you ain't first, you're last! You know? You know what I mean? That phrase is trademarked and not to be used without the expressed permission of Ricky Bobby, Inc."

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
Not a movie - The IT Crowd

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

"Damn these electric sex pants!"

Reactions: cyhiphopp

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Has "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" made an appearance?

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Marion: He said you were a bum.
Indiana: Aw, he's being generous.
Marion: The most gifted bum he ever trained. You know, he loved you like a son. Took a hell of a lot for you to alienate him.
Indiana: Not much... just you.

She turned me into a newt... I got better

Arthur Kirkland: My client, the Honorable Henry T. Fleming, should go right to f'in jail! The son of a b*tch is guilty! This man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! He is a slime! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here! That man is guilty! That man, there, that man is a slime! he is a *slime*! If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is goin' on here!
Judge Rayford: Mr. Kirkland you are out of order!
Arthur Kirkland: You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, raped and beat that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Frank, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane judge who likes to beat the sh*t out of women! Whaddya wanna gimme Frank, 3 weeks probation?
Frank Bowers: *D@MMIT!*
Arthur Kirkland: [to Judge Fleming] You, you sonofab*tch, you! You're supposed to *stand* for somethin'! You're supposed to protect people! But instead you f' and murder them! You killed McCullough! You killed him! Hold it! Hold it! I just completed my opening statement!

No, no, no, no. Wait a minute here. Wait a minute. I don't need twenty-four hours. I, I don't have to talk to anybody. I know right now, and the answer is no! No! Doggone it! You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter. In the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider! And... [turning to his aide] And that goes for you, too!

OP requested favorite lines, not favorite scripts!

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Speaking of wondering if something has made an appearance yet, I'm surprised the consensus #1 hasn't shown up yet:
frankly-my-dear-i-dont-give-a-damn-6j3-canvas.jpg

Edit: Yeah, it's not on my list either.