Fans In the Stands and in the Tailgating Lots

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't usually mingle w/ peasants and pillocks. Plus, I'm usually too busy urinating in public or having the audacity to fall asleep in a chair in front of my camper.
So you sit in front of your camper and wet yourself? I would recommend either sleeping in your camper or wearing depends then.

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
So you sit in front of your camper and wet yourself? I would recommend either sleeping in your camper or wearing depends then.
I normally would but there was this guy in there who wouldn't shut up about spotted cow and kept offering me thanksgiving leftovers. Kept rambling about pumpkin pie. It all felt a bit disjointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I normally would but there was this guy in there who wouldn't shut up about spotted cow and kept offering me thanksgiving leftovers. Kept rambling about pumpkin pie. It all felt a bit disjointed.
Think you have been tailgating with different things then I tailgate with. Or you have a heavy Wisconsin contingency you hang with.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
There was a hawk family (mom,dad, 10yr old son) a few seats to the right of us. The 10 year old was talking **** to a couple of college kids the whole game and the mom was just laughing at it. 3rd quarter one of the college kids finally talked **** back and the kid became upset. The mom flew off the handle yelling, I hope you're happy you made a kid cry. The college kid apologized to the kid after a bit... but come on mom, if you're letting your 10year be a complete douche at a rivalry game to some college kids, what do you expect. If your kid can't handle it, maybe temper down the **** talking until he can take it back. Both parties at fault here.

SMDH...

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Can’t do much about terrible Hawkeye behavior. Best we can do it hold ourselves to a high standard and police our own. Don’t be a jerk to opposing fans, please.

Where we were sitting (behind Hawk bench) it wasn't the Hawk fans being ignorant. It was drunk middle aged fans (3) wearing cyclone gear rapid firing insults at the Hawk bench. Not your average guy insult......stuff that might make a sailor blush. And it didn't stop. Someone finally told him to shut up........he told them to f off. So I told my wife I'm going up 3 rows and tell the loudest loser to prepare his a** for my size 12 shoe. Wife says we are going home. This was 6 minutes before half. She doesn't want to go back to this game again.

• Agree
Reactions: criticalobserver

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Where we were sitting (behind Hawk bench) it wasn't the Hawk fans being ignorant. It was drunk middle aged fans (3) wearing cyclone gear rapid firing insults at the Hawk bench. Not your average guy insult......stuff that might make a sailor blush. And it didn't stop. Someone finally told him to shut up........he told them to f off. So I told my wife I'm going up 3 rows and tell the loudest loser to prepare his a** for my size 12 shoe. Wife says we are going home. This was 6 minutes before half. She doesn't want to go back to this game again.
Did you at least whoop his butt to shut him up?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Overall less Iowa fans at this home game that I have seen in a while was a good thing. A group of Iowa fans by us were more obnoxious than fans around us last game but whatever...sticks and stones. As long as they didn't say or do anything stupid directly to us or good people around us no issues. My son said after the game one of them commented about my hat and Iowa being ANF school. Maybe they were farmers too?
That's why I like to wear my AHF shirt to CyHawk games. :D

May 7, 2020
But you think Hawkeyes don't yell, be demonstrative and take off. You are trying to say that most just walk up and cordially say go hawks. Even while you admit to not having lived in Iowa for awhile. Then you say it's creative when we mention the reason people dislike the hawkeyes is their doucher fans. I live on the Minny border and that is said all the time. They can't stand the fans. Neither can the Nebraska and Wisconsion people I run into for business runs.
Will some other ISU fans, not @JM4CY, tell me about the Iowa fans getting in your face to yell Go Hawks, jumping around like a drunk girl, and then running away. It happens to BCClone all the time so it must be happening to others regularly too.

• Agree

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Will some other ISU fans, not @JM4CY, tell me about the Iowa fans getting in your face to yell Go Hawks, jumping around like a drunk girl, and then running away. It happens to BCClone all the time so it must be happening to others regularly too.
Then what, you will disregard them and ask for more, until you just say we are all lying?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Had a fine experience this year with Iowa fans. We had 4 of them sitting behind us who were very nice. Two guys and their girlfriends, all who were fun to talk to. Little banter back and forth but it was all playful. There were two Iowa fans behind them though that were awful. They were absolutely hammered and were the perfect definition of white trash. The guy had the same amount of teeth as we had points.

Had a friend who said in his section there was an Iowa fan who kept yelling out "Dekkers" whenever Rocco would throw an incompletion. He thought that the guy was just making fun of the fact Dekkers wasn't out there but then the guy said "that was a horrible throw Hunter" which means he had zero clue Dekkers wasn't playing nor what happened with that situation lol.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Did you at least whoop his butt to shut him up?

To my disappointment......no. When I told her my intentions, wife said we are leaving. And as usual, she was right. Been that way in our marriage for the better part of 2 decades.

Reactions: NWICY

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
There was an Iowa fan who walked into our family tailgate and yelled **** State and then like 10 minutes later there was an Iowa State fan who walked by and yelled at my brothers Iowa friend, **** the Hawks lol. They both happen. Funny thing is that the Iowa State fan was a college kid and the Iowa fan was like 40.

May 7, 2020
Then what, you will disregard them and ask for more, until you just say we are all lying?
I just assume since it happens to you ALL the time that it must be happening to others.

I have said that all fans bases have asshat fans, that includes Iowa. I just think that you are exaggerating to make a point.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
There was an Iowa fan who walked into our family tailgate and yelled **** State and then like 10 minutes later there was an Iowa State fan who walked by and yelled at my brothers Iowa friend, **** the Hawks lol. They both happen. Funny thing is that the Iowa State fan was a college kid and the Iowa fan was like 40.
I'm sure the Iowa fan then stood there and carried on a very cordial conversation with all of you and wished you good luck afterwards.

May 7, 2020
Did the Iowa fan jump around like a drunk girl and then run away?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I just assume since it happens to you ALL the time that it must be happening to others.

I have said that all fans bases have asshat fans, that includes Iowa. I just think that you are exaggerating to make a point.
Hhhmmmm.... show me where I said it happens to me ALL the time. I know I said most of the Iowa fans that yell go hawks act a certain way, but I don't remember saying it happens ALL the time to me.

• Dumb

Help Support Us

Become a patron