Alert: ES TAS - Now CycloneFanatic.com's Exclusive Campustown Bar

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I'm extremely happy to announce to you all today that starting today, Es Tas Bar and Grill in Ames is the exclusive Campustown bar of CycloneFanatic.com.

In the future, we'll be holding game watches there and a whole lot more. Es Tas is my personal favorite bar in Ames and not to mention, they have the greatest tacos in the world. I look forward to seeing you all there in the very near future!

Es Tas Bar and Grill | Facebook

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
are they going to serve a CF signature drink?

Es Tas is easily my favorite "post-graduation" bar. Nothing like a taco and a jaeger bomb to start off the night or speed up post-game recovery.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
so Google is telling me "Es Tas" translates to: "Is Tas" ... any non-computers care to comment?

S

st8

I hear they started serving a drink in your honor the other night chris to commemorate Es Tas becoming the official CF bar. It's called the C-willy. funny thing though, it's just a zima with some fresh fruit and an umbrella in it!!

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
LOVE Es Tas. Great tacos, reasonable drink prices, good crowd, and the best beer selection in Campustown.

Oh yeah, they have Grain Belt on tap as well.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
I've been away from campus for a few years, has Es Tas changed location? Because last time I was there that place could hold about 20 people.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I think we're trying to say positive things about Es Tas in this thread Al. This is no place for negativity like that. :cool:

If you're saying you don't like Grain Belt, then well, you sir, are a fool.

RandomFan said:
I've been away from campus for a few years, has Es Tas changed location? Because last time I was there that place could hold about 20 people.

It's at the corner of Stanton and Chamberlain nowadays. Where Club 8 used to be. It gets a LOT more business than that place ever did, and it's much bigger than the old Es Tas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron