Eric Heft: 16 Assists

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
I like Eric Heft, but the man has a serious wind fetish. I can't count the number of times Eric has mentioned what way the wind is blowing at Jack Trice, and rambled on about how it will affect the outcome of the game. Most days neither team seems to have a problem with the wind. I swear he mentions it as a running joke of sorts.

BuzzBuzzBuzz

Dec 1, 2007
AMES
I'm completely freaked out about the whole logo on the shorts during that period... How did this get by this group? Somebody please find more pics of the unis from this period!

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I thought the I-State logo was a new creation. That looks identical if you ignore the odd diamond surround.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
In case you are wondering what everyone is talking about...

heft.jpg

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Actually having the I-State on the old shorts makes me feel even better about having it now.

skelly

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2006
The Dark Hemisphere of Eternia
I like Eric Heft, but the man has a serious wind fetish. I can't count the number of times Eric has mentioned what way the wind is blowing at Jack Trice, and rambled on about how it will affect the outcome of the game. Most days neither team seems to have a problem with the wind. I swear he mentions it as a running joke of sorts.

I can't imagine the thrill Eric got before the Colorado game a few years ago.

Help Support Us

Become a patron