Aug 22, 2011
latest

I'm ready! Where do I line up?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I know this is totally not on topic - but the Campanile roof tiles were actually going quick. $150 each and have a little certificate on them.

Yes. And the sale is going on today (Friday) and Saturday. I stopped by myself today. The tiles are bigger than I thought and quite sturdy. And the little certificates are a nice touch.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkplug

trueclone2

May 18, 2007
Ames
Here's a question, if they are selling last years football jerseys, and they never sell them unless they have new ones on hand. So are they changing the look of the jerseys again?

Last edited:

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Here's a question, if they are selling last years football jerseys, and they never sell them unless they have new ones on hand. So are they changing the look of the jerseys again?

Not necessarily. Players with the same number could be larger or smaller than the guy who had the jersey the year before. They could have ordered replacements due to rips or tears.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Currently one laying in the back of a early model blazer type vehicle in the first parking spot closest to the line start spot

• Informative
Reactions: Tailg8er

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
Anyone tailgating in the morning? I see no reason not too. Actually running a few tests tonight and leaning towards fireball, sprite and OJ for the morning pick me up.

trueclone2

May 18, 2007
Ames
Not necessarily. Players with the same number could be larger or smaller than the guy who had the jersey the year before. They could have ordered replacements due to rips or tears.
This seems likely, just went by and looked in. Very few of last years jerseys are available. But for those going for one there is a 32 in the mix

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Currently one laying in the back of a early model blazer type vehicle in the first parking spot closest to the line start spot

Saw the same thing around Noon today! No ISU vanity plates on his vehicle.

Help Support Us

Become a patron