Enjoy My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Not when the comparison is of the Fiesta Bowl to the Orange Bowl. Iowa State was in the Insight Bowl.

I'm guessing you're one of the never went to college Hawkeye fans...

O Ya silly me duh if it was Iowa State vs Georgia Tech that would of killed Fiesta bowl's ratings man you are a genius and like you said I on the other hand am clearly not.

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Ok, so this is where I am supposed to use your logic and say something like...but, but what about CHA empty seats, that's pathetic. :no:

That's using just about everyones logic not mine so if you heard someone say this at a party you would simply agree then?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Trolling is not allowed on this site. If your first post is trolling, it gets deleted. I would probably offer some constructive comments, or it will follow with a ban.

Hawkeyes1

Jan 24, 2010
I would like for you to please explain how that was trolling. I asked a question of how you could make fun of one team when another team is ranked worse in the same category. That is not trolling that is fact.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
I would like for you to please explain how that was trolling. I asked a question of how you could make fun of one team when another team is ranked worse in the same category. That is not trolling that is fact.

The original poster could be a Hawk fan, and it is about JDM. What are you talking about that ISU is worse?:wideeyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron