Eli chooses, Fran loses

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
How so? I said I'm still living in the glow of a national championship in wrestling and was told that wrestling doesn't matter by ISU fans. I'm just saying that wrestling may not matter nationwide, but it is still alive and well in the midwest and especially Iowa.
I literally said you're better than this but whatever then. I was trying to be peaceful but if you want to talk about baseball/wrestling with the reincarnation of Walmartthieves go for it I guess.

Reactions: CyTwins

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Man, things are moving fast around here lately. I am thinking it is a dangerous place for our hok brethren. Probably good to track their current condition so we can be sensitive to their plight - thought this might help -

558035abd8db7.gif

When this baby is pegging out, take it easy on them. They have some rough times ahead.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I literally said you're better than this but whatever then. I was trying to be peaceful but if you want to talk about baseball/wrestling with the reincarnation of Walmartthieves go for it I guess.

Ok, I will bow out and let the circle jerk continue. My bad.

Iowa Hawkeyes - 2021 Wrestling National Champions!

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins and JP4CY

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Ok, I will bow out and let the circle jerk continue. My bad.

Iowa Hawkeyes - 2021 Wrestling National Champions!
tenor.gif

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
For a long time I didn't believe this image was real. Just too ridiculous. From Hawkeye Elvis, to the "mushroom bump"
Seemed like a bonkers photoshop the first few times I saw it.
Woodbury, Gesell, and Uthoff were some real lookers huh.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
But I was told no one cares about wrestling.
And I was told by you that I shouldn’t have any interest in ISU wrestling but yet we’re a top 15 program. If I were Iowa I wouldn’t be interested in baseball with only having 1 CWS appearance and ISU having 2. Reminder ISU hasn’t had a baseball team in 20 years

Reactions: DBQR4CY and Brandon

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I remember a couple years ago when Iowa got bounced from the tournament, Yeahbuddy switched gears right away. He put a thread on here about Iowa baseball and got railed on for doing it.

Reactions: DBQR4CY

Help Support Us

Become a patron