Eli chooses, Fran loses

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It hasn't been a great month for Hawkeye basketball but no worries, I won't be losing any sleep over it. baseball season now

Plus I'm still the soaking in the National Championship in Wrestling. Going to take a long time to take that smile off of my face.

Reactions: JVAR

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It hasn't been a great month for Hawkeye basketball but no worries, I won't be losing any sleep over it. baseball season now
Plus I'm still the soaking in the National Championship in Wrestling. Going to take a long time to take that smile off of my face.
lcnl4cllknnxaub224gh

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
and the baseball team is getting hot at the right time. won 7 of their last 8.

Going to have to keep it up if they want a chance at making a regional. But their upward trend lately has been very encouraging. Bats are heating up for sure.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
and the baseball team is getting hot at the right time. won 7 of their last 8.
Let's be honest. Nobody gives a flying **** about college Wrestling or Baseball.

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
Let's be honest. Nobody gives a flying **** about college Wrestling or Baseball.
There’s only two times I get excited about college baseball. When it starts a couple weeks before MLB and when the CWS happens and that’s about it

• Agree
Reactions: frackincygy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron