3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
images

ISUagger

Jan 31, 2012
Ames
All I learn from stories like this is I should just stay in Iowa where stuff like this doesn't happen. They always start with "on a recent trip to ____"

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
No pictures????? :shocked:

When I was in school I read a case study of a farmer who had an ear canal full of larvae. Imagine a tiny cylinder packed like honeycomb full of little maggot heads looking out crammed together. Believe me, once you see the image it will haunt you for life. I would post the picture here but I am sure it is copyrighted by the journal. I dread the day I witness this in person.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
When I was in school I read a case study of a farmer who had an ear canal full of larvae. Imagine a tiny cylinder packed like honeycomb full of little maggot heads looking out crammed together. Believe me, once you see the image it will haunt you for life. I would post the picture here but I am sure it is copyrighted by the journal. I dread the day I witness this in person.

Sort of like the mental image I still have of the dead (very very very dead) chipmonk I found in my dryer vent. It was so maggot infested that it was moving like the living dead. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I'm gonna do myself a favor and not open that link

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
Sort of like the mental image I still have of the dead (very very very dead) chipmonk I found in my dryer vent. It was so maggot infested that it was moving like the living dead. ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, that's nothing. try growing up on a hog farm. summer deads got nasty

Help Support Us

Become a patron