Dunk

JDB41

Dec 9, 2007
Ames, IA
Does anyone have a video of Rashon Clarks dunk a couple of years ago versus Virginia I was trying to find it to show some of my friends but can't find it on youtube.

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Does anyone have a video of Rashon Clarks dunk a couple of years ago versus Virginia I was trying to find it to show some of my friends but can't find it on youtube.

good luck finding it. I think i found every video on there that has anything to do with ISU. sorry but there are only a few videos of his dunks, and none of them are the one VS Virginia

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Is that all you have of this game? Does anyone have the full game on their computer or recorded?

Yeah, that's all that I have of it. I'm pretty sure I've caught the replay on Mediacom Connections before. However, I'm not sure how you would go about tracking down their classic games broadcast schedule besides plowing through it online (Mediacom Connections Channel)

Edit: I browsed through the schedule but it didn't look like they had any classic ISU basketball games on the schedule. They might take requests, I have no idea. They can be contacted at [email protected] if you're really interested in tracking it down.

Last edited:

JDB41

Dec 9, 2007
Ames, IA
Fizer had some pretty good dunks in his time to I remember one versus baylor looked like he was going to rip the hoop down, and the one over the kid from texas! Any videos of those?

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Fizer had some pretty good dunks in his time to I remember one versus baylor looked like he was going to rip the hoop down, and the one over the kid from texas! Any videos of those?

Okay, I couldn't work my magic quite like the last time.

Here's the best I've got: http://espn.go.com/media/ncb/2000/0222/video/000222mf1v.avi

The obvious problem is it is incredibly small and not the best quality. But there you have it.

More great Fizer clips at the same page: ESPN.com - College Basketball - Marcus Fizer video highlights

aeroclone08

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Wichita, KS
Where did you hear we are wearing the gold jerseys for the Centennial game?

I think it was one of the people in the marketing department. I'm almost positive he said it was for the Nebraska game. If not that game, we're planning on wearing them at least sometime this year.