Dreams

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
I can't ever remember the faces of the people in my dreams unless they're someone I know.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
So I remember my first nightmare. It boiled down to a guy who lived under our stairs who had no face, wore a top hat, and didn't walk, but crawled.

So fast forward 30+ years, and TPTB at Doctor Who decided to make these the villain in last year's season finale.

timthumb.php

Are you bleepin' kidding me?!?!

slender-the-eight-pages-03-700x373.jpg

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I've had this one, as well, including jumping/flying large distances, as well. Weird.

I used to have these types of dreams when I was younger. Like I could almost fly at a low level. It felt so cool, but it was usually because I was trying to get away from coyotes or some bad person.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Discussion of dreams eventually reminds me of the movie "Waking Life" (although it's more like 50-50 combo of dreaming and philosophical concepts).

If you find dreams intriguing and haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Caveat: It's dialogue-heavy and rotoscoped, details that won't appeal to every viewer.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I went through a stretch where I had the teeth falling out or loose dream very frequently. Until recently, I'd never had the finals dream, but I did have a variation a few months ago....that I was almost finished with my last semester and for some reason I had never bothered showing up for one class. I keep trying to go back in time and find the stupid class and go to it.

But mostly the dreams I have are very vivid and in them I know that I am dreaming and I keep trying to wake up but I can't. I'm even annoyed in my dream.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Dreams are very interesting. The common ischool one for me is realizing I haven't attended a specific class for the entire semester until the very end. Not sure why I have this one so much.

Sometimes I realize I am dreaming and can control my dream which is kind of fun. Unfortunately this never seems to happen during sex dreams.

Side note, I've heard dreams only last for a few seconds. Not sure if this is true or not, but some of mine seem like they last forever

Most of the time I have very vivid dreams which I can control. I know mine lady more than a few seconds because I can continue a dream from where it left off once awaken to go per or something. This can happen multiple times a night.

Sometimes I can even create a dream by thinking about the scenario right before falling asleep.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Okay, I resisted for three days. :smile:

[video=youtube;lRLyfZDi-bI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLyfZDi-bI[/video]

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I've remembered my past five dreams. It's getting to be kind of creepy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron