Doyle cost Epenesa millions

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
He'll be just fine. Making millions and making a difference in his community. Meanwhile, you? Ya still uselessly typing away on this forum ...
See, he'll be fine. So, why does he need you defending his honor on a "useless" message board? It's a rivalry forum. What did you expect to find here?

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
He'll be just fine. Making millions and making a difference in his community. Meanwhile, you? Ya still uselessly typing away on this forum ...
So, that's where KF's money is going! Might not want to go around braggin' about all the $$ he's made, or the NCAA will be on the Hok program faster that flies on crap (great analogy if I don't say, myself).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Know him personally. Daughter went to high school with him. Amazing quality kid from the same kind of family. Y'all ought to move on and find a better use of your time.

He chose going to a program that was going to make him regress and hes an adult. Free game

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
We'll make a deal. Hawks quit trolling and talking smack and we lay off Epenesa's regression.
he batted down a pass and should have had a hurry

Yes he should have had a hurry. Actually he should have had three sacks, five hurries and twelve tackles. But in reality he had nothing. But here are Hawk fans trying to make it sound as if he did something, just as I predicted. Business as usual.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
We'll make a deal. Hawks quit trolling and talking smack and we lay off Epenesa's regression.

Yes he should have had a hurry. Actually he should have had three sacks, five hurries and twelve tackles. But in reality he had nothing. But here are Hawk fans trying to make it sound as if he did something, just as I predicted. Business as usual.
He was definitely the reason Iowa lost.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
will play out where he shines in predraft camps and evals, move up draft picks, and look good? And Iowa fans say.... where the hell was he?!?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and GTO

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
will play out where he shines in predraft camps and evals, move up draft picks, and look good? And Iowa fans say.... where the hell was he?!?
They will just say, "so what, it's been decades since ISU has had a first round draft pick" while they feel like they underachieved this year. Again.

• Winner
Reactions: besserheimerphat

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
All spring and summer the Iowa fan base was crowing how their D line, led by Epenesa, would be a pack of wild dogs, going after the quarterback. That their pass rush would be so intense that teams would be forced to use quick throws to escape the pressure that would be swarming at them. This would allow their DB's to be ball hawking and get takeaways.

The few times I have watched them, little of this has happened. Until yesterday, they had no backups on the D line getting meaningful minutes and producing, Epenesa started out getting doubled, now it generally one on one, and for the season he has 3 sacks and 8 solo tackles. He has gone from a 3rd down rush the QB to playing full time and its hurt his stock a lot.

He will still be a high draft choice, but his lack of production will drop him from the top 10 to 15, to the late first or maybe even into the second round.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CyTwins