Does Iowa have a plant EVERY College Gameday???

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
It seems like every College Gameday has someone in the crowd with a big massive sign with the Tiger Hawk. Today is no different.

TheGovernator

Nov 5, 2008
It seems like every College Gameday has someone in the crowd with a big massive sign with the Tiger Hawk. Today is no different.

I smiled. I wonder how much of the show will be "College Tebow Live"

Looks like I'll probably have to find something else to watch for an hour.

hawkfan

Feb 18, 2009
I just saw a "Rick Stanzi 4 Heisman" sign....hahaha, definitely not gonna happen, but still great pub on national TV.....gotta love gameday.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
No ******** about the Washington State flag that's been present at every College Gameday for the past several years? It's there today as well.

hawkknight90

Sep 13, 2008
i actually talked to the guy with the Wassu flag at the Iowa-OSU game day in IC in 2006. they have some group back at their school that finds alumni that live near to each gameday. he was a Wassu alumni and lived in Coralville. They set up the shipping of the flag to him a few days in advance. what is their streak of consecutive weeks on gameday?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
i actually talked to the guy with the Wassu flag at the Iowa-OSU game day in IC in 2006. they have some group back at their school that finds alumni that live near to each gameday. he was a Wassu alumni and lived in Coralville. They set up the shipping of the flag to him a few days in advance. what is their streak of consecutive weeks on gameday?
A group of Iowa fans do the same thing. All right, so my knowledge is about five years out of date, but I assume the same group still does it.