Cedar River Valley
Canada.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
He's not in the office with me, I'm worried. i've looked everywhere.

****! If this was my old office, I think I had an old poster with him on it. It would have been perfect!

Of course I hated that job and I'm glad I'm here now, but it ruined a good potential joke.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

diaclone

Apr 16, 2006
Metro Omaha
Just think..... if he would have applied himself when he first got drafted instead of demanding his bosses cater to his every desire while not doing anything to earn his salary and where he would be today playing like he is now.
This is a ridiculous post. Do you even understand anything about mental illness and anxiety?

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
He's not that hard to track down - he was the Canada NBL MVP last year. I was in London, Ontario this week and a long-time sportswriter said that everyone considers him the best player in the league (but he said he's had some temper outbursts this season). The London Lightning draws 4000+ for games, which is the best in the league. Unfortunately, I flew out on Friday evening, a few hours before their first playoff game, which they won 151-115. Royce had 19 pts, 12 rebs and 10 assists last night, according to the team's website.

In the NBL, there are no plane rides - all travel is done by bus. The salaries are very low - like the G-League - but with no hope of ever getting to the NBA.

Help Support Us

Become a patron