Disturbing

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
If I could get four days uninterrupted during the first weekend of the tournament, I'd get one every year. But I got about 4 hours of recovery time before the wife felt like I was ready to help around the house again.

I always try to remind her that we really need to get our moneys worth to make up for it.

Reactions: Jerms

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
If I could get four days uninterrupted during the first weekend of the tournament, I'd get one every year. But I got about 4 hours of recovery time before the wife felt like I was ready to help around the house again.

I always try to remind her that we really need to get our moneys worth to make up for it.

What about all the maintenance needed to clear the pipes? Doesn't always have to be done by yourself.....

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Probably should have it scheduled by now if you want it done during tournament time. When I had mine done I think I called for an appointment sometime in Feb and earliest appointment they had was like mid April.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Yeah the whole "git it done on the first Friday pop a bag of peas on it and you'll be like new by Monday" wasn't my experience. At all.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
I saw a stat a couple years back that there are more vasectomies the first 2 days of the tournament than in any month of the year (other than March.) I don’t know if accurate but pretty crazy.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycho1 and Angie

Help Support Us

Become a patron