DeShawn Hanika Transferring

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I don’t like anything about Iowa, but actually don’t dislike their coach now.

I've always appreciated the Brands brothers. I grew up in NW IA and was starting youth wrestling when they were at Iowa. I didn't care they were hawks, these guys were idols to anyone who stepped onto the mat.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Yeah good luck to him. Good player, got a really raw deal. Whoever gets him will be getting a good one I think.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
I feel for the kid. Screwed out of a year because someone wanted to make a name for themselves.
Which is even more ironic now that that person who started this to make a name for themselves, whoever it is, is hiding like a scaredy-cat now that the fan bases of both Iowa and Iowa State (and others across the college sports landscape) are toting the pitchforks angry to discover just who instigated this probe, and why.

SeventhSon

Apr 13, 2014
Yeah, other then losing his senior year of HS due to that rape thing he's a peach.

Before you ask me to explain just Google it.
I'm the same age as the Brands brothers and grew up in a nearby town. By all rights, they should have lost their scholarships. A lot of **** got swept under the rug for the sake of their reputation.

Tom, I think, matured quite a bit over the years. Terry has always been fairly mentally unstable AFAICT.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I read this as Tampa probably sitting out the bowl game?

I gotta assume that grad transfer rules aren't the same as the portal? I wouldn't expect "offers" to be available to transfer portal guys until Dec 4th right?
That might be it. He’s posted a pile of offers from smaller schools.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Which is even more ironic now that that person who started this to make a name for themselves, whoever it is, is hiding like a scaredy-cat now that the fan bases of both Iowa and Iowa State (and others across the college sports landscape) are toting the pitchforks angry to discover just who instigated this probe, and why.
I’ve heard a name, it makes sense when you connect the dots, but the coward has not came forward though.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm the same age as the Brands brothers and grew up in a nearby town. By all rights, they should have lost their scholarships. A lot of **** got swept under the rug for the sake of their reputation.

Tom, I think, matured quite a bit over the years. Terry has always been fairly mentally unstable AFAICT.
Makes you have other thoughts about Gable too taking the Brands doesn’t it?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I’ve heard a name, it makes sense when you connect the dots, but the coward has not came forward though.

Wouldn't happen to be Iowa’s current attorney general? Tough on crime was her campaign motto.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron