Des Moines Chrysler e-mail

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I had a bad experience at a different Gabus lot. I tried a number of times to get it resolved via phone and letters and never got one response. I ended up just writing the screw job off... On a side note, Charlie is so freakin cheap that he takes the batteries out of his hearing aids when he is not 'using' them... What an old coot. I will also verify that Gene is a bit of an ***, having dealt with him on non-car related items. He resents the hell out of the fact that his dad still hangs around and so he's not really the big cheese yet. :)

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
so even though the id is #26 you subtract one for Jeremy?

- keep.

Jeremy's not a Member of the site, he's the owner and founder with ID #1. Every account after his are member accounts who joined this little Choo Choo who could. When I first signed up I was listed on my profile screen as member #111 even though I have user ID #112. The same with BigBake, when he signed up, his old profile screen listed him as#25, thus his use of that as his Sig.

dorothyandtoto

Oct 31, 2007
I have been searching and searching the internet on information regarding this story. In your comment you stated it was legit. How did you find your information? Thanks!

cyinthesky

Dec 12, 2006
Just remember that Gabus also owns the Ford dealership across the street along with Toyota of Des Moines.

...and KIA (and I don't even want to go there.) I feel for you, I really do. In fact I can trump your story mildly with my own with THAT dealership.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron