Dear Houston

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
If we play like that (we played B/B+ tonight), we won’t lose another regular season game. And then we’ll be a 2 seed. No shame in that loss and we showed tons of fight.

Houston, wow. That’s the best team I’ve seen ISU play in years.
The first time ISU played them, I thought they might be the best team in the country. Tonight solidified that for me and they might be the best Big 12 team in quite a few years. ISU is right there with them right now. Both these teams are final 4 contenders.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Dear Coogs:

Shead is a grown man- best player we’ve faced in a long time. No shame in us splitting 2 close games with an incredible team.

Best hope you don’t see us in KC, you might be good, but you’re fixing’ to lose to us again if you do.
Shead is the one guy in this league that you game plan to stop, and just can't. Similar to Buddy Hield and players like that. Definitely the player of the year in the conference.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
That was a grown add man basketball game. Shead is a stud. We hung though. The overrated chant by their fans at the end was strange. We are 1-1 against them this year and they are one game up on us. That made no sense

Good chance we're well and truly tied with them on Saturday, too.

Never, ever chant overrated and tear down your team's accomplishment. It's just stupid, y'all.

Help Support Us

Become a patron