DC Extended Universe

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Anyone watching Sandman on Netflix? Not sure if it's officially in the cinematic universe, but I am enjoying it so far. I'm 4 episodes in and it's my favorite DC anything in a long time. Right up there with Dark Knight.

It’s very good. I’m like 5 in. Really captures the Neil Gaiman vibe/creepiness super well.

• Informative
Reactions: Triggermv

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

While it is one of the only charges finally brought against Ezra, and a felony charge apparently at that, I'd say this is one of the least disturbing accusations we've seen leveled against the star. Nevertheless, just add it to the pile at this point.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO

While it is one of the only charges finally brought against Ezra, and a felony charge apparently at that, I'd say this is one of the least disturbing accusations we've seen leveled against the star. Nevertheless, just add it to the pile at this point.
Ezra seems to be a total psychopath, I have no idea how you can release this movie at this point without reshooting all his scenes with someone else. If they still release as is the negative press will completely bury it.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Ezra seems to be a total psychopath, I have no idea how you can release this movie at this point without reshooting all his scenes with someone else. If they still release as is the negative press will completely bury it.
Can’t say Zaslov has good timing with the movie praise in the earnings call.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Not sure that's the greatest press release.

Complex?

Really?

Mental health issues would usually suffice.

Yeah, I walked away from reading it feeling pretty cold, insincere and not feeling like it was anything other than some outside PR person not named Ezra writing it

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

I mean this sincerely, I think Ezra Miller has serious problems and should basically be removed from any contract he has going forward unless he can get his **** together.

That said, sounds like the Flash is basically done. He's one very problematic guy at the center of it, but there are thousands of creative people who have probably worked on this movie for literally years. IMO they deserve to have the movie be played in theaters. The other actors, directors, producers, everybody deserves the chance to have their work be appreciated, especially if they've done a good job because seriously WB has had some issues there recently.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
They make sure stuff gets into Variety for a reason.

This seems like a desperate grasp for some kind of defense to me.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
That article screams WB damage control. They clearly want to release the Flash movie, even if Ezra isn't going to be the Flash moving forward.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I mean this sincerely, I think Ezra Miller has serious problems and should basically be removed from any contract he has going forward unless he can get his **** together.

That said, sounds like the Flash is basically done. He's one very problematic guy at the center of it, but there are thousands of creative people who have probably worked on this movie for literally years. IMO they deserve to have the movie be played in theaters. The other actors, directors, producers, everybody deserves the chance to have their work be appreciated, especially if they've done a good job because seriously WB has had some issues there recently.
giphy.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron