DC Extended Universe

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I love the rock, but he’s always just playing himself, albeit this time with powers. Black Adam just doesn’t seem like the right character for his personality.

Reactions: Diggame

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

This is pretty big news for WB. Zaslav has hired former Disney CCO Alan Horne to serve as a consultant to him through this transition into buying WB. Not only is this a great move by WB, but also kind of a kick in the nuts to Disney, where he recently retired from. For those unaware, Horne pretty much oversaw all motion pictures at Disney over the past decade and was also Feige's boss. He was really good at it too. I personally can't think of a better move Zaslav could have done, even if Horne is like 80 years old.

• Informative
Reactions: Gorm

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

The more Ben Affleck Batman the better. Batfleck will always be my Batman. I'd still kill to see his planned Batman movie with Deathstroke. Rumors are the script was amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zenthar and Gorm

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

The more Ben Affleck Batman the better. Batfleck will always be my Batman. I'd still kill to see his planned Batman movie with Deathstroke. Rumors are the script was amazing.

Is it sad that I'm more excited by this behind the scenes pic of probably a 30 second cameo than anything I saw from DC at Comic Con?

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is it sad that I'm more excited by this behind the scenes pic of probably a 30 second cameo than anything I saw from DC at Comic Con?

I was listening to a podcast and they said rumors had the early test screenings of the Flash left audiences confused with Michael Keatons role. The rumor was Ben was brought back in to re-shoot those scenes.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx

Gorm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wow on that news. Now that makes me wonder what might happen with the new Flash movie. ESP after confirming Batfleck is back for Aquaman 2.

• Agree
Reactions: Triggermv

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Wow on that news. Now that makes me wonder what might happen with the new Flash movie. ESP after confirming Batfleck is back for Aquaman 2.

I'm torn on this. Part of me feels bad for the entire cast who worked hard on this movie only to have it never seen. On the flip side, I was growing serious questions as to the quality of the film, knowing it was first meant for streaming and after seeing what looks like a CW quality cosplay suit for Batgirl. I also was not super excited about the studio going all-in on the Keaton Batman, as they navigate away from Batfleck. With that said, I can't help but ask myself now if these are all signs of the tide shifting back towards Batfleck and Cavill, when you combine this news with all the turmoil around The Flash, and Batfleck replacing Keaton in Aquaman 2. If this is the end goal with the new regime, I couldn't be more happy. DC has been due for some serious course corrections in order to protect the brand and get things on track. Maybe Zaslov is the only guy with balls to do it.

Man, isn't it weird to think certain test audiences have actually seen this film??? Makes me really wish I was one of them for novelty sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorm

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Saw DC League of Super-Pets with my two oldest girls tonight. Not gonna lie, that movie is decently better than it probably ever deserved to be. The girls loved it. I can't say I loved it, but I was at least decently entertained.

Gorm

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm torn on this. Part of me feels bad for the entire cast who worked hard on this movie only to have it never seen. On the flip side, I was growing serious questions as to the quality of the film, knowing it was first meant for streaming and after seeing what looks like a CW quality cosplay suit for Batgirl. I also was not super excited about the studio going all-in on the Keaton Batman, as they navigate away from Batfleck. With that said, I can't help but ask myself now if these are all signs of the tide shifting back towards Batfleck and Cavill, when you combine this news with all the turmoil around The Flash, and Batfleck replacing Keaton in Aquaman 2. If this is the end goal with the new regime, I couldn't be more happy. DC has been due for some serious course corrections in order to protect the brand and get things on track. Maybe Zaslov is the only guy with balls to do it.

Man, isn't it weird to think certain test audiences have actually seen this film??? Makes me really wish I was one of them for novelty sake.

I wonder about Cavill. Even if they want him back. That actor has a ton of work now. Esp if he becomes the new Bond.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Now that Batgirl is cancelled, if you want to read some leaked plot details, have at it. I usually NEVER read these types of things before a movie, but in this case, I'm totally game learning all of them.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021

Now that Batgirl is cancelled, if you want to read some leaked plot details, have at it. I usually NEVER read these types of things before a movie, but in this case, I'm totally game learning all of them.
That sounds....boring. I thought they were originally going to co-opt some of the Batman Beyond story with an older Batman, but it sounds like it was more like Tim Drake's story with Batman just being much older.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron