Cy's House of Trivia

howie71

Feb 1, 2007
Anyone have any idea when Cy's House of Trivia will be this year. Last year they did it in conjunction with the spring game but I'm sure that hasn't been set yet because of the coaching change. It was a good time last year and I want to make sure I can make it to it again.
Thanks for the help.

soccercy

Apr 20, 2006
This is ironic, I was wondering the same thing today, as I'm looking forward to doing it again, and hadn't seen anything about it yet, so I emailed Ryan McGuire, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
True, Bolt was defiantely the highlight of the night last year... Chizik actually showed some personality too...

Bolt was unreal. Not sure how he made it home--hope he had a ride!

I didn't have as much fun as the first year (something about having a beer with the pres), but we'll definitely do it again!

soccercy

Apr 20, 2006
Okay, just got a reply, mark your calendars for April 18, and he said information should be going out soon. Now it is time to start coming up with team names!

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Okay, just got a reply, mark your calendars for April 18, and he said information should be going out soon. Now it is time to start coming up with team names!

Snowball's Chance III will be there.

howie71

Feb 1, 2007
Thanks for the replies! We had a good time with Bolt also. I didn't know jack and coke could could you drunk by just looking at it but it had that effect on me! Should be a good time had by all. Is the spring game going to be on this Saturday as well?
That makes for a fun Cyclone Saturday!
Thanks again and go Cyclones!