Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Women's basketball team issued Nike short sleeve warm up. Perfect for spring time. Size XL and can't be bought in stores. $15 is all I want for it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Youth throwback Canadian made hockey sweater. Size L/XL. Looking for $20 or something cool for this puppy!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    813.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Women's game soccer jersey, has high quality stitching on the numbers/letter. Women's size large. Also have a couple game volleyball jerseys of you would be interested in those. PM for offers/interest in volleyball jerseys.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Women's game soccer jersey, has high quality stitching on the numbers/letter. Women's size large. Also have a couple game volleyball jerseys of you would be interested in those. PM for offers/interest in volleyball jerseys.

Looks like someone was in the front of the line at the yearly athletics garage sale....any basketball jerseys?

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I just have too much ISU stuff and I'm trying to consolidate a bit (baby on the way) so I'm posting the stuff people may be most interested in.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
New men's size large, women's basketball Nike Dri Fit loose fitting cut off t shirt.. $10 takes it! Or heck, if you want the women's basketball warm up as well I'd give you them both for $20!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    748.1 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33

tplumm

Mar 3, 2010
Ankeny
attachment.php
I have a couple watches to sell. $25 for the Fossil. It needs a battery and the crystal has some scratches. The I-State watch has a new battery and is like new, $35.

will take $50 for both.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 360

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Bumping thread for all those who are going to snag jersey's at the equipment sale and then sell them on here. :twitcy:

Creed11

Jun 13, 2011
Ames
For anyone that has been to the equipment sale, what time do you need to get there either to get the jerseys/helmets and how long after it starts before it is down to either S or XXXXL clothes?

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
For anyone that has been to the equipment sale, what time do you need to get there either to get the jerseys/helmets and how long after it starts before it is down to either S or XXXXL clothes?

if your not in the upper donor classes then it's usually already picked through before you even get a chance to get in there. I went the last time and the only reason I left with anything (a football jersey) was because somehow a box that was empty was covering it up and everyone missed it until I kicked the box (while mad that everything was already gone) and found it. I was there 2 hours before the sale even started and was just passed up by the bigger donors.

Creed11

Jun 13, 2011
Ames
if your not in the upper donor classes then it's usually already picked through before you even get a chance to get in there. I went the last time and the only reason I left with anything (a football jersey) was because somehow a box that was empty was covering it up and everyone missed it until I kicked the box (while mad that everything was already gone) and found it. I was there 2 hours before the sale even started and was just passed up by the bigger donors.

Ok thanks, if I went I was going to aim to be there a couple hours early but that would be really frustrating to see everything being picked over... maybe Ill bring an extra $$$ and try to get a big donor to buy my stuff for me early.

On a completely different note, any big donors going to the equipment sale :wink:

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I guess that's something I didn't think of. I understand why, but just to clarify - you showed up 2 hours before, but then the larger donors got to go in front of you? How do they coordinate it?

That might change my plan for Saturday. I'm a donor, but at a super low level. I was hoping first come first serve, and was going to arrive somewhat early and wait in line for cyclone club. If even that doesn't help me get in early, I might just skip it.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
that's dumb. i wish something wasn't based on donation level.

Last time it was based on donor or not donor. If you were a donor you got early access if you weren't you waited.

I am hardly an upper donor and I walked right in when it opened.