Cyclone Sports Report

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
What is that site like. Are the storys any good. Havnt been a member in sometime but it looks like they have more stories than in the past. Just wondering if it would be worth the money to join again.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Ohly is doing a great job there and seems to have a lot of info before anyone else. There might be some people on their pay message boards, but not a whole lot on the free. But at least they have free boards still. Great info on recruiting, but not sure about other stuff.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
ohly is doing a very good job at cylone sports report. he has improved the site 1000 percent over what deace was doing.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
ohly is doing a very good job at cylone sports report. he has improved the site 1000 percent over what deace was doing.

lets be honest, anything deace is/was doing is/was a joke ... :wideeyed: ... i will admit tho that ohly has really changed the site but i would give it more time to develop before paying for it ...

CycloneBax

Nov 9, 2006
Ankeny
You can view the post titles on the pay message board if you are registered. I have noticed the pay message board seems pretty dead. I hope he gets it going and am considering to rejoin.

Reactions: Wesley