Cyclone Football Twitter

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
Hope he's hitting the weight room hard this offseason. Tyler may have a future on Sundays.
Agreed, he started out strong last year, but seemed to fade as the season went on. Adding some size should definitely help

Reactions: CYCLNST8

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Oh ****! Once I figured out what you were saying…. :prohm:

Then he gets ice cream.
I trimmed my dogs toenails 2 nights ago, and have learned to be very careful. I felt HORRIBLE when doggy lurched just as I was cutting the tip off one of her rear claws. I had committed to the clip and cut her toenail way into the wick! :( Blood everywhere. I need to be even more careful next. Make sure she is more tired would be good too.

I can't imagine intentionally hurting a dog. She's fine now, took a while to stop the bleeding. Not one of my finer moments.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
  • Sad
Reactions: CYCLNST8 and Aclone

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I trimmed my dogs toenails 2 nights ago, and have learned to be very careful. I felt HORRIBLE when doggy lurched just as I was cutting the tip off one of her rear claws. I had committed to the clip and cut her toenail way into the wick! :( Blood everywhere. I need to be even more careful next. Make sure she is more tired would be good too.

I can't imagine intentionally hurting a dog. She's fine now, took a while to stop the bleeding. Not one of my finer moments.
Man, I feel ya. I did that by accident to my lab, Molly, and it was a horrible feeling. She's long gone now but I still cringe when I think about it. I haven't clipped any of my other dogs nails since then and just have our groomer take care of it.

• Friendly
Reactions: t-noah

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
Man, I feel ya. I did that by accident to my lab, Molly, and it was a horrible feeling. She's long gone now but I still cringe when I think about it. I haven't clipped any of my other dogs nails since then and just have our groomer take care of it.
Same here where I don't clip myself. I bought one of the rotating things. Tv commercial shows a golden lab smiling getting his nails clipped with the thing. My use out of it lasted about 0.25 seconds as my dog booked to the closest after trying it on her.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron