Cyclone Football Twitter

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
my thinking
Cooper= playing
uniforms- a combo we havent seen;)
students= who the hell wouldnt want to stay

Bring back the bugle logo! Worked so well last time versus Texas!

Didn’t JP spend like $500k for that logo design? Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
Said it in a different thread, I think the student section will be fine. Good weather, big game. Only doubt I have is if the dorms don't let kids stay over the weekend.
Has it gotten that bad? When there were breaks I was not missing a football game or a wrestling event. We stayed off-campus with friends or rented a cheap hotel. Hell, a case of beer and Pizza Pit, and you could stay just about anywhere.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Has it gotten that bad? When there were breaks I was not missing a football game or a wrestling event. We stayed off-campus with friends or rented a cheap hotel. Hell, a case of beer and Pizza Pit, and you could stay just about anywhere.
You can stay at my place if you are offering that.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Said it in a different thread, I think the student section will be fine. Good weather, big game. Only doubt I have is if the dorms don't let kids stay over the weekend.
Ticket holders could adopt a student(s) for a night or two? Advertise it in advance.

• Creative
Reactions: Cloneon

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Do I need to report you? :)

A major mistake by JP, that was. Good thing he had/has some built up good will from the fans.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
That he’s playing or we’re wearing all whites?
All whites would be really cool actually! When have we done away white jerseys at home? Never?

Anyway, even if we wanted to, TEXA$ would probably say No.
GIFs Texas HornsDown 5b.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I believe home team gets to choose which would require them to wear orange jerseys
OK, I amend the all whites. Let's go c/w/c, to contrast texas w/o/w.

And use the Ames helmet! I know that won't happen. They've already taken the stickers off.

Reactions: cycloneML

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009

Oddly enough the national media actually liked the bugle logo, it was ISU fans that were vocally against it.

It really isn't that hard, if you want a timeless 'Cyclone" for an alternate logo just do a modernized version of the 80's 'Cyclone' logo. The ISU fan who made this probably would let the AD have it for free vs paying some firm a half a mil for the bugle.

1700270110880.png

Help Support Us

Become a patron