Help: Cyclone Fanatic App for Iphone

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I updated to the Iphone 13 yesterday and for whatever reason the CF app won't download giving me a message saying the app is no longer available in the App store. Was there a different method we installed it on our phones are is something being updated?

Any help would be appreciated

JimmyChitwood

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 3, 2015
Southern Iowa
I updated to the Iphone 13 yesterday and for whatever reason the CF app won't download giving me a message saying the app is no longer available in the App store. Was there a different method we installed it on our phones are is something being updated?

The app is solid junk.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Look up Cyclone Fanatic, The App. That's the complete mobile wrap of our site.

The old one is out of date. It should not be showing up on the store still but does. We are working on getting it removed.

I type Cyclone Fanatic in the App Store and get the following.....

CycloneAddict ... which seems to includes some Cyclone Fanatic material
Cyclone Insider
ISU Cyclones

And just in case you wanted me to look up Cyclone Fanatic, The App, I did that as well and nothing popped up.

Unless I am missing something which is entirely possible

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I am getting the same results when looking for the iPhone app. It has not been available for at least the last week.

Glad I am not the only one that is having the issue. 95% of my time on the site is on my phone using the app. Be a waste of a subscription if I can't use it or find a solution. Surely someone knows what's going on

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Anyone know how to turn on push notifications for your phone?

I have all the boxes checked in my settings to send notifications within the app and also have notifications on in my Iphone Settings.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Go back to your old phone would fix it.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Anyone know how to turn on push notifications for your phone?

I have all the boxes checked in my settings to send notifications within the app and also have notifications on in my Iphone Settings.
I’m just so overwhelmed with all of the help I got on this thx so much everyone.

1657592094430.gif

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Anyone ever see this on their iPhone 13 Pro before. I just did iOS 16.2 upgrade this morning and it worked fine. Now all of the sudden it doesn't. Even rebooted my phone? Delete the app and reload it?

CF app.jpg

clonze2011

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 15, 2011
Sacramento
They removed it from the App Store, probably in anticipation of a new CF app that was being worked on.

The old app you’re referencing though (like others mentioned above) was similar to using a web browser. It just gave you shortcuts to pages on the site. You can do the same by bookmarking pages on your Safari browser. The old CF app (from what I remember) had some odd issues with navigating that made it worse than using a browser.

• Informative
Reactions: dahliaclone