'Cuse fan rubs it in

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
Weasley Johnson was recruited by McDermott. A diamond in the rough, McDermott called Johnson. That diamond turned out to be a Cubic Zirconia stone instead for the ISU program.

If love how you are calling her out for having no basketball knowledge of her team... and then give us this lovely conspiracy nugget based on facts you don't even know about ours...

If you read my post correctly....I said I couldn't remeber who recruited him. And for that matter IT WAS JUST A THEORY!!! So stop getting your panties in a bunch!!!

CloneAggie

Oct 21, 2006
if i remember correctly there was a roomer about him wanting to go to kentucky and that there might have been tampering with on their part. It just so happens that we released him a conditionally and kentucky was on that list. You know if wes is still there, Billy Gillespie most likely still has a job.
How so? He wouldn't have played last year. You think they would have kept Billy G. because of the potential of WJ? Don't think so.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
LOL I love people who act like they know about a situation. We didn't let him go, he decided to leave. Everyone here loved him! What an idiot..

That's not true. A lot of fans turned on him his soph year when he wasn't as good as his freshmen year. Everyone knew he was hurt, but some people didn't think that was a good excuse

With that said, we didn't let him get away and the fans had nothing to do with it

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
That's not true. A lot of fans turned on him his soph year when he wasn't as good as his freshmen year. Everyone knew he was hurt, but some people didn't think that was a good excuse

With that said, we didn't let him get away and the fans had nothing to do with it

Like a lot of people are doing to Craig right now.

Gnomeborg

Dec 24, 2008
Except he is healthy...

Even so, doesn't mean that we weren't hailing him as Basketball Jesus just a few months ago when he decided to come back.

And, we were told up and down left and right that Wes was healthy again, as well.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I think someone should call her and leave multiple voice mails as to why she is an idiot. Obviously she doesn't know what she is talking about and has nothing better to do that to search out a local paper and write something stupid like that.

(I don't actually condone this behavior but it would be funny)

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Even so, doesn't mean that we weren't hailing him as Basketball Jesus just a few months ago when he decided to come back.

And, we were told up and down left and right that Wes was healthy again, as well.

I agree. My point is, both were/are playing below their talent level. One had an excuse, the other, as of right now, has no excuse.

Stelrs1995

Apr 17, 2006
Waukee, Iowa
Here she is....from syracuse new york....

Jan Clausen | Facebook

Her profile picture in that trailer speaks volumes to her ad - its awful nice.....

Maybe she can apply to this reality tv show to help her update her home

CMT.com : Shows : Mobile Home Disaster : Main Page

I just looked her up on FB, how do you know she is from Syracuse? If we knew for sure that this is her then I am all about talking smack to her. But I can't find any way to tell where she is from. Also the search I did turned up more men than women with that name. Just hoping none of the youngsters that frequent this site decide to send her nasty notes if it is not truly her.:confused:

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I just looked her up on FB, how do you know she is from Syracuse? If we knew for sure that this is her then I am all about talking smack to her. But I can't find any way to tell where she is from. Also the search I did turned up more men than women with that name. Just hoping none of the youngsters that frequent this site decide to send her nasty notes if it is not truly her.:confused:

I highly doubt the link to facebook account is the one who wrote the letter. I wouldn't go doing too much flooding of the inbox unless you know for sure it was her.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

Smack'm all, let God sort out the innocent! :yes:

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

Because if you Google "Jan Clausen Syracuse, NY" you get:

Jan Clausen - Syracuse, NY | Facebook

Also, another option:

Jan Clausen Syracuse, N.Y. - Google Search

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
You did not just give me her phone number? I have a horrible habit of make drunk calls that I should not make...

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
You did not just give me her phone number? I have a horrible habit of make drunk calls that I should not make...

I called Dre Bly once when I was hammered. Got his number from a friend who found it while at a football camp in Denver at the Broncos facilities. He didn't answer but he called me back on a restricted number. I honestly thought him and his cronies were going to track me down...very scary.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I called Dre Bly once when I was hammered. Got his number from a friend who found it while at a football camp in Denver at the Broncos facilities. He didn't answer but he called me back on a restricted number. I honestly thought him and his cronies were going to track me down...very scary.

EPIC

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I have a hard time believing this is her, she don't look like the type to talk trash. :no:

I highly doubt the link to facebook account is the one who wrote the letter. I wouldn't go doing too much flooding of the inbox unless you know for sure it was her.

That is her Facebook account...she replied to me

I said:

Thanks for you Letter to the Editor Jan. I'm so glad you wasted your time preaching to the choir, but next time please do some research. You make New York look sad and ignorant.

Idiot replied:

Thanks for your reply, Charlie, though it sounds like sour grapes. Let's see, Syracuse is ranked #4 and Iowa State is ranked, what? From the stats I saw, Iowa State never quite appreciated Johnson, or maybe he just never fit into their system. That happens. But, he has blossomed here are Syracuse, and we're so glad your loss is our gain. That said, son, there's no way that Iowa can make New York look "sad and ignorant." Besides, that was just rude.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines

I said:

Thanks for you Letter to the Editor Jan. I'm so glad you wasted your time preaching to the choir, but next time please do some research. You make New York look sad and ignorant.

Idiot replied:

Thanks for your reply, Charlie, though it sounds like sour grapes. Let's see, Syracuse is ranked #4 and Iowa State is ranked, what? From the stats I saw, Iowa State never quite appreciated Johnson, or maybe he just never fit into their system. That happens. But, he has blossomed here are Syracuse, and we're so glad your loss is our gain. That said, son, there's no way that Iowa can make New York look "sad and ignorant." Besides, that was just rude.

EPIC

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City

I said:

Idiot replied:

Well now she is getting another one in the inbox....