Crosby, Stills, & Nash

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Listening to some CS &N, and wondering what song would you describe is your mood right now. Mine is Long Time Gone.:cool: Perfect for the times.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I was just listening to them on Classic Vinyl yesterday.

They had a quote about how Suite: Judy Blue Eyes was basically three different half written songs thrown together into one song to see what it would sound like.

I'll go with that one because that's how my life feels sometimes. A big jumble, but still a badass tune!

It's Friday and I'm about to get to the jam session at the end!

Reactions: skibumspe

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
CARRY ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
LOVE ISS COMMMMMMMMMMMINGGG
LOVEEEEE IS COMINNGGGG

TOOOO

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I hate to say it, but I saw them in concert a few years ago and they were awful.

After a couple of songs, Crosby goes to the microphone and says "Well that's the end of the hits"

And he wasn't wrong. For some reason even with the catalog of music they have they went deep deep track

Left after the 1st set. Most disappointing show I've ever seen

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Not a CSN tune but written by Stephen Stills while with Buffalo Springfield.

Image what is was like to be a 50 year old guy watching these guys on tv in 1967. What a shocking thing for a guys like that to see. I bet the clips of Neil Young and his spooky glances at the camera just freaked them out.

Reactions: heitclone

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I hate to say it, but I saw them in concert a few years ago and they were awful.

After a couple of songs, Crosby goes to the microphone and says "Well that's the end of the hits"

And he wasn't wrong. For some reason even with the catalog of music they have they went deep deep track

Left after the 1st set. Most disappointing show I've ever seen

Them sucking live is not unusual at all, just the nature of that type of group.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Middle of nowhere Central America "We are Stardust, we are golden" came out of the bus speaker. Mind blowing how sweet that song remains after all these years and the locale added to the mystique.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron