Creepy Campus Clowns....Everywhere!!!

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Multiple reports in nw iowa. One supposedly followed a girl to her apartment. Creepy clowns. I guess I missed the whole purpose of them? Where did it start

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
Multiple reports in nw iowa. One supposedly followed a girl to her apartment. Creepy clowns. I guess I missed the whole purpose of them? Where did it start
It's been around for awhile. Idk why it's all of a sudden so popular. There's people who do it to scare people and then there's people who do it to hurt people.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I don't think there's much point to it beyond scaring people, but the sad thing is, if they continue they are going to killed. I've heard the police have started to arrest them when they've caught them; hopefully that's enough of a deterrent.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
krusty_01025023_hires1.jpg

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Follow this Twitter Account, not for if legit or not?

https://mobile.twitter.com/IowaClowns
I doubt that is real because some of the tweets are too over the top. chasing people with a knife for 30 minutes? Yeah they would've been in the news and arrested.

The clowns don't carry weapons because than it isn't illegal. Cops can't do anything because there isn't anything wrong with dressing as a clown.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
There was a video that was getting passed around on Facebook last year I believe of clowns in Europe pretending to kill someone as people walked up on them. The clowns would then chase people with their huge mallet. In this country, that's the fastest way to shot in face, like, 40 times. It's a stupid fad that'll die off sooner than later. Probably November 1st.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I doubt that is real because some of the tweets are too over the top. chasing people with a knife for 30 minutes? Yeah they would've been in the news and arrested.

The clowns don't carry weapons because than it isn't illegal. Cops can't do anything because there isn't anything wrong with dressing as a clown.
I fundamentally disagree.

Reactions: mdk2isu

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I fundamentally disagree.

You can disagree and there are surely charges that they could bring such as disturbing the peace or something but in court it comes down if they are on public property and not hurting anything or anyone and basically just walking around it is no harm no foul.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I just started hearing about this. WTF.

The whole thing essentially started in South Carolina:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clown-sightings-south-carolina-creepy-details-released/

And has spread pretty quickly from there. There were a group of middle schoolers suspended here in suburban Dallas yesterday for setting up an instagram page saying that the clowns are now in our area and are going to be murdering kids at the fair today (Texas State Fair - the schools are on holiday for the kids to go to the fair. Seriously).

clowns.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron