COLUMN: Why it is time to buy stock in Jacob Park

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Hopefully he's what Steele Jantz could have been/showed flashes of. Park also showed those flashes. He for sure has a better supporting cast and the coaching staff has better chemistry. Park has NFL potential.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Tough day to throw in with the wind gusting, but I thought he looked fine. The interception wasn't a great throw, but it was off the receiver's hands.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I still think he has some work to do with his feet. He's a gifted thrower, and moves pretty well, so now all he needs is to get his mechanisms refined and he will start really going on all cylinders. I think he has Pro-potential but you never know until they are in the moment.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
He looked decent I would say. The most impressive things I saw were some of the pocket pressence he should. There was a couple plays in a row that he really moved well in the pocket in all directions. The second time ended in an overthrow but he made the right read and kept his eyes down the field

cyclone19702

Sep 4, 2015
The difference between Park and the rest of the failed quarterbacks at Iowa State is that other teams actually wanted him and he was a top 100 recruit. We almost never get that kind of recruit better yet a quarterback. Park may never get to his complete potential, but it is a lot higher than anyone we have seen in a long time and probably will for a long time.

Reactions: tolfbfan

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
The difference between Park and the rest of the failed quarterbacks at Iowa State is that other teams actually wanted him and he was a top 100 recruit. We almost never get that kind of recruit better yet a quarterback. Park may never get to his complete potential, but it is a lot higher than anyone we have seen in a long time and probably will for a long time.
Then you have to factor in the point that Campbell has a history of utilizing qbs well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron