Waterloo, IA
N_sOzDB7e3sbTj3x66AsjnCFUS4=.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Angie and CYCLNST8

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Back when I was running longer distances, I had to poop mid run a few times. Usually would go in the bushes between the road/sidewalk and somebody's fence. It was gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry SoCal.

• Informative
Reactions: Angie and SC Cy

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Back when I was running longer distances, I had to poop mid run a few times. Usually would go in the bushes between the road/sidewalk and somebody's fence. It was gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry SoCal.

Ha, actually my first thought as I started to read the article but then with the repeats and other locales stuff it seems like some sort of weird poop fetish. Was also thinking this would be some crazy old lady, not some young runner gal. :eek: Just makes it weirder and more viral.

I do get your "it can happen" thing. Running with pregnant friend years ago and she would have to take unpredictable behind the bushes "breaks" sometimes. I have Crohn's disease and always worry about what might have to happen on a run or long bike ride. Been lucky and never had to make a behind a tree squat but it's something that I am always conscious of.

Help Support Us

Become a patron