College Football Survivor game

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
are there any websites that can do this for us?

i just think it might work a little better if everyones picks arent public before the fact

A few weeks ago, I looked around and couldn't find anything that looked like it would work for this game. The closest I could find was a pay-in NFL game.

This is way we did it last year and it was pretty fun. Even though we see each other's picks, it still got really competitive as the season went on. And no one made it through the season. I think it came down to somebody losing because Oklahoma State lost to ... ahem ... IOWA STATE! Very cool ending.

FYI, most people posted their current week's pick and also list their previous picks each week.

TallKidIsTall

Mar 4, 2012
Fairfield
A few weeks ago, I looked around and couldn't find anything that looked like it would work for this game. The closest I could find was a pay-in NFL game.

This is way we did it last year and it was pretty fun. Even though we see each other's picks, it still got really competitive as the season went on. And no one made it through the season. I think it came down to somebody losing because Oklahoma State lost to ... ahem ... IOWA STATE! Very cool ending.

FYI, most people posted their current week's pick and also list their previous picks each week.

ok thanks, thats the civilized answer i was looking for

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
ok thanks, thats the civilized answer i was looking for

It is interesting to see how much variety we already have, though there are still several teams that I expect to be picked in Week 1.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron