Apr 11, 2006
How about Angie Austin!?!?! mmmmmmm
and that new weekend weather person on 7....Hidalgo...replaced Jessica Jamison

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
im drivin out to CO in a couple days...[/quote
Check out www.cotrip.org to check on road conditions before you leave.

Colorado weather is great............a lot of this snow will probably be gone by Sunday or Monday once the sun comes out. The roads that see the sun and regular traffice will be dry, leaving the snow mostly in the yards.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Colorado is great. I get out there once or twice a year either hiking or on business to Denver. The weather and hiking is like no other. And last time I was there was the day of the ISU vs. Nebraska game last year and I was struggling looking for a sports bar downtown and just happened to see probably 8-10 people in ISU gear walking down the street. After talking with them, they led me to a great bar across from the baseball stadium and sorry but the name is escaping me right now. But I can say that it was a great time and there were plenty of great Colorado ISU fans.

colocy

Apr 11, 2006
Carmelo and AI, could be championship could be disaster.

And no weather person on Iowa news or Colorado comes close to Kathy Sabine.

letsgostate

Nov 4, 2006
My brother lives in Denver and was scheduled to fly back today(wed). I wonder when he will be able to fly from Cedar Rapids to Denver? Any guesses?
Its ok here in Minnesota

colocy

Apr 11, 2006
Definitely not tomorrow, if he's lucky it will be Friday, more thank likely it will be Saturday or later.

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
You are all wimps; I live in Northwestern Alaska and we dream for temps as warm as minus 20 during the winter; and believe it or not there are even some fanatical Hawkeye fans in this area. There is a guy that I always wears some type of Hawkeye clothing and flys the Hawk flag in front of his house. Where do you have to move to escape these guys another planet?

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ok, a matter of clarification..........
I know how to drive in snow, this kinda wet, crappy, icy sh*tty snow. there are others that know now how to handle these conditions also. I only get paranoid in this weather because other drivers, mostly transplants from warmer climates that think 4 wheel drive negates ice, that typically kill others on the road.
Dying would really put a smack down on my day...........

Hawkeye fans are like viruses......i guess they have infected Alaska also.......guess no place is safe

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
How about Angie Austin!?!?! mmmmmmm
and that new weekend weather person on 7....Hidalgo...replaced Jessica Jamison

What?? Jessica Jamison left 7 News?? Damn! I had a huge crush on her, despite her being married. Same goes for Kathy Sabine, anyone notice the chunk of carbon on her left ring finger? My god the richest business man in denver musta bought her errrr swept her off her feet.

being back in Iowa, it's been raining all day, I sure the heck don't remember rain like this 5 days before christmas when I was a kid growing up here.....

Good luck to all of the Colorado Clonies gettin unburied in the next day or 3.....

HITMAN

May 10, 2006
Westminster,CO.
We got scooped out today, Kathy is doing the weather, ISU will get some kick-*** recruits, LIFE IS GOOD...Should all ISU fans send Jamie Pollard a X-mas, and Thank You card for all of his doings?? I think he is the best and my God, he's only 40...Give Jamie an extension so HE retires a Cyclone...HITMAN

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
Colorado is great. I get out there once or twice a year either hiking or on business to Denver. The weather and hiking is like no other. And last time I was there was the day of the ISU vs. Nebraska game last year and I was struggling looking for a sports bar downtown and just happened to see probably 8-10 people in ISU gear walking down the street. After talking with them, they led me to a great bar across from the baseball stadium and sorry but the name is escaping me right now. But I can say that it was a great time and there were plenty of great Colorado ISU fans.

Public House?

bosh_27

Apr 29, 2006
We our visiting our cousins out in Highlands Ranch, Colorado for the holidays. We got in the day before the storm with plans of skiing for the next 3 days. Well, we had to cancel yesterday but today we decide to brave the weather in our SUV (GMC Yukon if anyone cares) and we made it to the first corner before we got stuck in a 4 foot drift. Well somehow their neighbor decided to help the 4 kids out that got stuck in the middle of the street and he helped us shovel 20 yards out in front of the car so we could get a running start up the hill. We ended up making it to Breckenridge... in 3 hours (normally like an hour and a half) and my sister counted 52 cars in the ditch... good thing we are all young and don't know any better.
Oh and the skiing was great:biggrin9gp:

borc4cy

Aug 26, 2006
DSM, IA
I am so mad that we dont have any snow. I have to drive for 10 hours to the U.P. (Upper Penisula, Michigan) to go on a snowmobile trip. I love ditch riding but this just plan blows